Thread: Daytona RS5 with 21 inch RSQ1 wheels

Daytona RS5 with 21 inch RSQ1 wheels

Now that is gorgeous stuff ...

If you want pics in larger size they are available here:
    http://www.rsquattro.com/cms/en/dayt...ch-rsq1-wheels

click on the tabs then on the enlargement logo...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Extremely good looking! If it wasn't for the likely poor ride quality I'd say they all should be like that!
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

If it wasn't for the likely poor ride quality I'd say they all should be like that!

...from functional engineering to dysfunctional aesthethics

The ultimate cruise missile with those rims, though to repeat what everyone else has said I think the ride quality with have suffered by quite some margin.
    Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity

well you guys should try before saying this.... it is providing a little less confort. but its a little less nothing more then the word "a little"...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

well you guys should try before saying this.... it is providing a little less confort

your right bro... to each his own...I apologize for sounding "critical"...it is very appropriate for the car...aesthetically.

no problem at all i did not tkae it badly in any manner, but wanted to just say that many people extrapolate a little too far.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Youry, I've followed your updates on the RSQ1 and this is one absolutely sick 3-pc wheel!!! Looks great on the Daytona but not as nice as on yours. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I believe this is the absolutely best wheel I've seen on any Audi to date! To the average passerby appears stock and will definitely make you take a second look. I'm in the US and know we wont see the S6 or S7 soon much less the RS versions. I am considering an A7 (Suzuka Grey w/ black optic) and would definitely be interested in a 20" set. Love what you did with this wheel. AWESOME!!!!

That looks just... freakinŽawesome!

Quote Originally Posted by YlwBeast View Post
    Youry, I've followed your updates on the RSQ1 and this is one absolutely sick 3-pc wheel!!! Looks great on the Daytona but not as nice as on yours. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I believe this is the absolutely best wheel I've seen on any Audi to date! To the average passerby appears stock and will definitely make you take a second look. I'm in the US and know we wont see the S6 or S7 soon much less the RS versions. I am considering an A7 (Suzuka Grey w/ black optic) and would definitely be interested in a 20" set. Love what you did with this wheel. AWESOME!!!!
    Totally possible of course in 20 or 21 inches ! Youry
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I'd be concerned about the weight they will add to an already heavy car...how much do they weigh?

theses are fully forged wheels hence in 21 with the 275/25/21 they add less than a pound. no performance decrease at all.....
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

These lift the look of the RS5 and make it look special, however I stillhave a problem with the performance difference with a Nissan GTR ... 0-60 3+second ish without LC

an rs5 should not be compared to a GTR in my view. a GTR R35 is the right car is you are looking ONLY for performance for the buck.... in terms of being a sexy car of a well finsihed car, RS5 is far superior. but its true is much more expansive.

I had the R35 ordered until I saw it in flesh in geneva. removed my deposit and ordered RS5 later.... never have thought i had done a bad choice.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com