Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RS6 for sale?

Hmm, for a second I was thinking you were going to get a TTRS that comes with a warranty like you wanted. I dont post a lot, but I have appreciated all the help you always give and the good deal on the timing belt kit too!!

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    The car is sold guys...I appreciate all of the positive comments. The new owner is registered here, hopefully you can give him some direction in the future, although I can't imagine there's anything left to do on this car. Cheers!
    Can I suggest Pat's traveling timing belt service as a company?
    Peeps pay for your plane ticket.
    You bring the tools and your mad wicked skills.
    Peeps set a time, place for timing belt fever.
    You do your thing(s).
    You get some $$$$ (even though the US dollar is on a rollercoaster)
    You get a vacation.
    EDIT: and a case or three of beer of choice but NO Mexico...

I am willing to bet that this new venture will perhaps take place and/or start in December or January - San Diego, Orange County or Casa Grande are nice and sunny during those times...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

sniff, sniff...there goes another RS6

Yeah, the dates need to be Jan/Feb. Its so friggin hot here we cant even get 6am tee times with temps under 100. Its a real pisser.

4 days on the block

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    The car is sold guys...I appreciate all of the positive comments. The new owner is registered here, hopefully you can give him some direction in the future, although I can't imagine there's anything left to do on this car. Cheers!

4 days seems to be the max these cars are up for sale. gottabe quick. especially when they are a premo specimen like this one.>>

there's an RS6 on a used car lot here in Nashville that's been here awhile, relatively speaking. It's Daytona Grey and beautiful, but I decided to buy mine from a hardcore enthusiast where I knew it would have been very well kept after.

RS-spec Audis are still a rare breed in the USA; I'd like to think that won't change, but I have a feeling that the special care and significance of the RS badge is going to be diluted - the TTRS and RS3 being built on regular production lines, plus the fact that Audi is doing more than one RS at the same time...one would hope that the RS badge won't go the way of the M badge or AMG badge, but I suspect it will.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo