Thread: Exhaust Manifold- Part Number

Exhaust Manifold- Part Number

Can somone provide me the part numbers for the right & left exhaust manifolds?

TIA
    210K miles rolled

Left - 077 253 033 AA
    Right - 077 253 034 AA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Right left exhau&#11.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	11589
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Wowza- you are vedy fast and thanks Ben!
    210K miles rolled

Welcome, young Max!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

819ea at Genuine

Well- the engine yank is about to begin to put eyeballs on the manifolds and the turbo. If the manifolds do need to be replaced..I'm considering having them coated like Hahn suggested at Performance coatings- Seems like a good idea. I assume if my current ones are the source of the metal parts, it best to just replace both sides with new ones while I'm at it. 50% off sale thank you Uncle Sam..

Any input thoughts from the Brain Trust on the Performance coatings??
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Well- the engine yank is about to begin to put eyeballs on the manifolds and the turbo. If the manifolds do need to be replaced..I'm considering having them coated like Hahn suggested at Performance coatings- Seems like a good idea. I assume if my current ones are the source of the metal parts, it best to just replace both sides with new ones while I'm at it. 50% off sale thank you Uncle Sam..

Any input thoughts from the Brain Trust on the Performance coatings??
    I am an advocate of these coatings. I know performance coatings have been around for a long time, and as far as I know they are well respected in the classic car market. Ceramic coatings are a great addition to high temp parts. Much safer than using wraps too. I once saw a nova or chevelle, can't remember, burn to the ground after his oil soaked header wrap caught fire.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Max, have them show you the exhaust manifold gaskets when they pull it apart again - they are metal matrix usually and I have seen them disintegrate if they are installed improperly.

I asked a metallurgist at my work about flaking off a bits and he thought it was unlikely - particularly on a moderate mileage car.

Thanks s42ski!- I will certainly ask for it. I hope to be there when the engine is lowered out. Thanks for asking around for me and providing the information.
    210K miles rolled

Mad max has nearly 150k on his car and we all know the right foot is normally planted to the carpet 98% of the time. He runs the fine APR tune and tracks the car at near extreme levels.

If anyone could crack/split/chip off chunks of the exhaust manifold...it would be Randy.

Another concern if the coating is on the inside of the exhaust manifold....beware because if it flakes....you know where those flakes are headed. .02c

Quote Originally Posted by s42ski View Post
    Max, have them show you the exhaust manifold gaskets when they pull it apart again - they are metal matrix usually and I have seen them disintegrate if they are installed improperly.

I asked a metallurgist at my work about flaking off a bits and he thought it was unlikely - particularly on a moderate mileage car.

I have a set of used manifolds off my car

hint hint wink wink