Thread: Seems like a deal?!?

Seems like a deal?!?

Sold - 2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl on Black / Carbon Fiber / ACE Converter - Tozo installed / Eurocharged ECU / MTM TCU

He had it sold for $26,000 previously. Buyer backed out because seller wouldn't provide CA smog certificate?
    Sold - 2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl on Black / Carbon Fiber / ACE Converter - Tozo installed / Eurocharged ECU / MTM TCU

not new to the VIN list but no name or no information...

Is the owner on here?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Listed as Avus silver.. looks like Daytona to me.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

The seller's feedback is 87%, not good at all really, but going back 6 years or so the only negative is the one you spoke of concerning documentation. From one of the side angles, it looks like the front fender is a slightly different shade than the door. Mine was the same way, but I bought it knowing that it was front-hit, and got a good enough deal that I don't mind having the car re-sprayed. I see that time is running out, but I would want to VAG-Comm it first, then offer a couple thousand under the buy-it-now, provided it comes back clean. However, if it does show clean, take a good look at the color match, because it's possible that it could have been reset already.

I saved a couple thousand on my A6 by running a scan with the dealer present. When it came back with airbag deployed and collision sensor codes, he was more than happy to work on pricing.