Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

Threaded View

Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

I'm going to get a Billy Boat Exhaust (they make exhausts for APR) for my S6 so I figured I'd set up a group buy so others could pick one up for their RS6 or S6 as well and save some money.

Billy Boat Exhausts are full T-304 Stainless Steel and they make exhausts for most cars. More info. can be found at www.bbexhaust.com

About the RS6 Exhaust:

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust is the first manufacturer to offer a 100% T-304 stainless steel exhaust system for the Audi RS6. This high-performance system begins at the factory catalytic converter with 2.5" tubing and exits the center muffler with dual 3" tubing. The 3" tubing continues to fully-polished low-restriction mufflers that hang in the factory mounting location. This true-dual system finishes nicely with fully polished twin 3" double-wall tips.
    Installation is simplified with this completely bolt-on system. Absolutely no cutting, welding or modifications are needed for installation! This true-dual system is TIG welded and completely mandrel bent resulting in a precision fit and an even exhaust flow.

$1690 for the RS6

Free shipping in the Continental U.S. once we reach 5 orders

$90 off with free shipping in the Continental U.S. at 10 orders

$170 off with free shipping in the Continental U.S. at 15 orders

I'll keep it open for 2 weeks, see what we've got and then request payment via paypal. The lead time is 2-3 weeks if we get 10 orders, then up to 5 business days for shipping.

Please post up if you'd like to pick up an excellent exhaust!
    Last edited by Mr. Rictus; July 11th, 2011 at 19:55.