Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

I guess posting up to try to get RS6 and S6 owners a deal isn't appreciated?

QuattroRS, if you read the rest of what I posted you'll see that the more people who order, the more that each person saves.

Sure, $1690 is only $9 in savings, but once there are 5 people signed up you'll get free shipping. According to the site you linked to that savings will be an extra $65. I'd say $74 in savings is pretty good! So then once we've got 10 people you'll save $65 (shipping) plus another $90... That's $155 off.

Thanks for helping out in the thread!
    Last edited by Mr. Rictus; July 20th, 2011 at 16:25.

I'd like to order the exhausts in the next few days... Is anyone else interested?

You could just remove the resinator and the mufflers go from the cat's with 2.5" tube and place a set of 3" Borla XR1's just behind the bumper with any tip you want and have it all done by your local muffer shop for about $600 and it scares the crap out of anything and you can play with different mufflers too! Just have the shop slip a set on the 2.5" tube behind the bumper befor they weld it up! My S6 Avant scared a Z06 driver in the express tunnels so bad when i put my foot down he backed off and would'nt race !

Run and save the kids...its the attack of the killer S6's

Is this group buy over yet?

HA HA Look Kids he has a turbo!

Not sure what the point of posting is when there is no interest in the group buy? Erik already commented on this back on page 2. If you're not interested, don't post. Simple.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

The thread keeps getting bumped to the top by the OP. Thats fine, people will voice an opinion good or bad or so/so. If the OP is so thin skinned about long term RS6 owners voicing an opinion and RS6.com wants to ban these long term forum members over such a infraction then so be it. It is what it is and life goes on.

I am on holiday in France and have better things to do than read this.
    Like drinking my Sangria and catching the sun.

Will read and take actions later, so please consider if you're 8 or older before posting.

Also, anyone not interested in the GB who would like to post, please consider twice before pressing the button.

Thanks.

I have not heard of a member getting banned over this matter. I have however, heard of a member wanting to quit the forum over it! Who would really be thin skinned?
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan