Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

Hybrid View

I checked with Erik before posting this thread since I didn't know what the rules were for initiating a Group Buy. That's why I mentioned in my thread title that he approved the thread.

The only point I'm attempting to make is that these are quality exhausts, made in the U.S. and I'd like to help myself and other members of this site get a good price on them. If people want oval tips, I'll try to get BB to make the exhaust with oval tips... it's not a complete redesign of the exhaust.

As for this being a free country, I completely agree. However when you sign up for a website, you agree to the terms and rules set by that site which I followed when I posted my thread and continued to follow when I politely and respectfylly asked you not to disuade others from buying these exhausts. I'm not sure why you responded the way you did but if you'd like to discuss it further feel free to send me a PM.

You are asking me to silence my opinion. There lies the problem. You are pushing your opinion on others but dont like the tables turned. I dont see any personal attacks in my opinons just stating some observations.

I dont mind the free advertising for the BB group buy but this is forum to exchange ideas. I gave a couple of options and stated a opinion that "I" would not take the chance on jumping on a BB exhaust with a oval tip switched out. Thats all.

You are getting the free advertising space for the group buy. However, if the thread becomes a sell job then Erik may think twice about the approval.

If you read my post again, I dont have anything against the BB exhaust except the polished pipes and twin tips. I even give the opinion that if you want the twin tips buy the BB or MTM.