Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rictus View Post
    Thanks for signing up, bmlee007.

Only 3 more for free shipping...
    Of course I'm hoping for 15, but getting to free shipping would be great. And here, I bought it thinking, I'll drive it for a while before I start doing mods. Yep, that lasted all of 1000 miles.

Why take the chance on a BB oval tip? When we can just buy the Milltek tip or full cat back for the same money? If you like the twin tip then buy BB or MTM. If you want single then Milltek is excellent.

Watch this vid from 1:43....that sounds nothing like a stock SE exhaust. IMHO

So, can anyone post a picture or vid with sound of the BB exhaust installed on a C5 RS6?

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Why take the chance on a BB oval tip? When we can just buy the Milltek tip or full cat back for the same money? If you like the twin tip then buy BB or MTM. If you want single then Milltek is excellent.

Watch this vid from 1:43....that sounds nothing like a stock SE exhaust. IMHO

If I can get my car running properly again- new seals for the MAF sensors going in tomorrow, keeping good thoughts- I'll try to get a quick video of the sound with my gorgeous quad tip polished BB/APR exhaust ;-)...

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    If I can get my car running properly again- new seals for the MAF sensors going in tomorrow, keeping good thoughts- I'll try to get a quick video of the sound with my gorgeous quad tip polished BB/APR exhaust ;-)...
    Much appreciated! I've been searching for clips but the rarity of the RS6 makes them thin on the ground. Hope the car comes together perfectly.