Thread: Anyone have a lead to Catless Milltek downpipes here in the U.S.?

Anyone have a lead to Catless Milltek downpipes here in the U.S.?

Seems like you can only find the version with the Cats here in the U.S. and some have ordered the Catless ones from Unit 20 and others. That will probably be the route I go if I can't find them here.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

IIRC, you have to call grizz. Ask elevens.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I got mine from U.K. for a reasonable price.
    Check here www.amdessex.com
    They are not listed, you'll need to e-mail and ask about them

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Seems like you can only find the version with the Cats here in the U.S. and some have ordered the Catless ones from Unit 20 and others. That will probably be the route I go if I can't find them here.
    Your going to have to speak to Martin at Unit20. He seems to be the only one who can get them for you. Their strictly a racing application and are not for sale to the general public. Mated to a Milltek Non Resonated Catback system the Power gains are very noticeable. And strangely enough Its not too loud at all, even though there is nothing between the Turbo and Muffler. In my opinion a well thought out perfect combination. Martin will probably give you the best price possible. Much, Much cheaper than the catted versions found over hear..........

03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I reside in Schertz, Tx. But am currently in Afghanistan. I am stationed at Cp. Leatherneck in the Helmand Prov.
    VERY NICE... and good info.. thanks for the heads up!!

I found AMD cheaper than Unit20
    Costs nothing to check it out!