Thread: What is the best source for Control Arms ?

What is the best source for Control Arms ?

I need lower arms in the front. I believe they are RS6 specific. Who's got a good source?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Do you want all four, or just the rears?
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

I would go with Meyle over Febi/Bilstein as their bushings are a little thicker. The arms between the RS6/S6/A6(With aluminum uprights) are identical except the bushings on the lower front RS6 A-arms are slightly stiffer and for that reason Audi charges you twice the price for the RS6 part. Go with Meyle from www.Autohausaz.com I have a set of lower A-arms (set of 4) with spherical bushing from 034 motorsports ($600 price) that I will sell for 1/2 price if anyone is interested. They only have 150 miles on them but they do make an occaisonal knocking sound that sounds like a worn out set of OEM arms, that is why I went to the Meyle arms.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Kyle, I can sell you the OEM TRW rear lower arms for $113ea., and if you want the front lowers, I can get the Meyle's for about $120ea.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's