Thread: RS6 2003 Spare Suspension Parts, Anyone Need Some?

RS6 2003 Spare Suspension Parts, Anyone Need Some?

I've still got the entire stock suspension (springs, shocks, reservoirs, and hoses) from when I did the full-suspension STaSiS C5 swap. I'm not sure how much of this is useful, since they were oil-charged, does anyone know? Does anyone need something from this? I'm getting tired of looking at it do nothing..
    2003 RS6 "Silvianna" STaSiS C5, GIAC ECU, K&N filters, "black" exhaust kit, Alpine W505, Alpine R Components, Alpine PDX.400 + PDX.1000, JL 13" slim, Valentine One, 2KW Inverter, All hidden.

Would you give us your impressions of the Stasis suspension? (Ohlins)
    How does the ride quality & handling compare to the stock DRC?

Good candidates for the dumpster. Too many special tools needed to work on the DRC.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I'd drag all of the spare DRC parts out to a field somewhere and go "office space" on their ass.....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Loling@V8weight's remarks..but it seems they aren't very useful, methinks you'd have to have a dealer replace them as you'd have to discharge the res to do anything but MAYBE the springs.

As for my review of the Stasis suspension, this is why I like it better: Lower, tighter, manually adjustable reservoirs (a BIG plus in my book), not to mention stiffer. The reservoirs also make the engine compartment look more..ominous. I plan on putting servos on them to make the adjustment controllable by a dial inside the car, perhaps mounted next to the ESP button on the dash.

I've also heard that the DRC is notorious for leaking.. (that was the justification, anyways).
    2003 RS6 "Silvianna" STaSiS C5, GIAC ECU, K&N filters, "black" exhaust kit, Alpine W505, Alpine R Components, Alpine PDX.400 + PDX.1000, JL 13" slim, Valentine One, 2KW Inverter, All hidden.