Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone made some VERY good numbers on the dyno

Post up the dyno graphs. The plots and shape of the curve matter just as much as the peak numbers.

Memories.....
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

No dave. The shape and area under the curve matter MORE.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

The color of the lines are the most important of all........
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Post up the dyno graphs. The plots and shape of the curve matter just as much as the peak numbers.

Nice graph is that the stock one?
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    109-110 MPH trap speeds are about what a healthy RS6 runs stock. With a custom tune, you should be running 115+ with no other mods. I had a Mugello Blue RS6 too and with over 200K on the clock it ran 11.9 @ 117 MPH with just a tune. Ran it at the same track you ran at too:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Audi-RS-6-Timeslip-20032.html

You may want to consider taking your RS6 back to EPL.
    Somethings change... somethings never will. Marc, you're a troll and you will always be a troll.

Back story for those that dont know.... Marc has been band literally 50 times from audiworld, quattroworld, audizine etc. He's stolen other tuners hard work and called it his own.... and really has never added a single positive thing to any community he has been a part of.

Mike has his baseline of the car stock at the track...now he has a MUCH faster time flashed.

Congrats Mike for a few solid shake down passes!

corey I take offense to that.....Dave and Jerry have done some awesome work, and the stage 2 flash was awesome, and very safe.... many tuners can explode boost quickly with the k04's, but as Pat has said in past, "feel good tunes" are just that, and not the best for longevity....and if you were kiddin, well hell I always shoot first and ask questions later.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    corey I take offense to that.....Dave and Jerry have done some awesome work, and the stage 2 flash was awesome, and very safe.... many tuners can explode boost quickly with the k04's, but as Pat has said in past, "feel good tunes" are just that, and not the best for longevity....and if you were kiddin, well hell I always shoot first and ask questions later.
    No i'm just asking i wasnt sure if this was the stock Graph that was mentioned before. Thats why i asked if it was the stock one. I always thought that a good Health RS6 would be making 400 on a Dynojet
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@EPL View Post
    Somethings change... somethings never will. Marc, you're a troll and you will always be a troll.

Back story for those that dont know.... Marc has been band literally 50 times from audiworld, quattroworld, audizine etc. He's stolen other tuners hard work and called it his own.... and really has never added a single positive thing to any community he has been a part of.

Mike has his baseline of the car stock at the track...now he has a MUCH faster time flashed.

Congrats Mike for a few solid shake down passes!
    Hmmmmmm someone is upset this morning

Oh and Welcome to the Board Tony

HUh, stock 450hp, 424hp awp, u think dynojet that generous....wrong sir, wrong(good ole GW) that graph was VA dyno day in jan, we had 9 RS6, several stock, the delta(cause that is what matters) was stock 360ishhp vs 424hp stage2, same day, same dyno and dynojet

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Hmmmmmm someone is upset this morning

Oh and Welcome to the Board Tony
    Sorry that was my first post... But being upset someone has stolen your intellectual property and sold it as their own is VERY warranted in my opinion.

and yes we have the graphs...matter of fact, cause I am at work...josh has the graphs as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@EPL View Post
    Sorry that was my first post... But being upset someone has stolen your intellectual property and sold it as their own is VERY warranted in my opinion.
    Very Very true!!, Just dont get the Vespa Stolen buddy!

I can see where this is going. Mods will be watching this thread.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

There's no need to bash me for merely pointing out that a stock RS6 runs 12.8-12.9 @ 108-110 MPH. Even C&D got a 12.8 @ 108 MPH and enthusiasts can typically beat their times rather easily:

http://www.caranddriver.com/var/ezfl...fc6ae1464d.pdf

Over two years ago I worked hard developing dozens of tunes for the RS6, constantly learning new things and revising them as I went along. I spent many late nights working hard to perfect and optimize the tune to my specific RS6. The results speak for themselves:

11.59 @ 118.63 on Dragtimes.com
    11.93 @ 116.91 on Dragtimes.com

According to the data logs, my grey car would have went 11.3-11.4 with the latest tune but my input shaft twisted like a pretzel before I had the opportunity to run it at the strip again.

Anyone can make baseless accusations but accusing someone without a shred of evidence makes you lose credibility. I challenge you to post any evidence whatsoever that the RS6 tunes which I developed (and even refused to sell to the general public) are anything but my own. I have already backed up my software with proven real world results.

If you're going to accuse someone of stealing your work at least have results that can compare even slightly, as one full second and 8 MPH in the 1/4 mile is HUGE. We're talking over a 100 horsepower difference here. Why on god's green earth would I or anyone else want to steal software that runs the same numbers as stock? That just defies common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    There's no need to bash me for merely pointing out that a stock RS6 runs 12.8-12.9 @ 108-110 MPH. Even C&D got a 12.8 @ 108 MPH and enthusiasts can typically beat their times rather easily:

http://www.caranddriver.com/var/ezfl...fc6ae1464d.pdf

Over two years ago I worked hard developing dozens of tunes for the RS6, constantly learning new things and revising them as I went along. I spent many late nights working hard to perfect and optimize the tune to my specific RS6. The results speak for themselves:

11.59 @ 118.63 on Dragtimes.com
    11.93 @ 116.91 on Dragtimes.com

According to the data logs, my grey car would have went 11.3-11.4 with the latest tune but my input shaft twisted like a pretzel before I had the opportunity to run it at the strip again.

Anyone can make baseless accusations but accusing someone without a shred of evidence makes you lose credibility. I challenge you to post any evidence whatsoever that the RS6 tunes which I developed (and even refused to sell to the general public) are anything but my own. I have already backed up my software with proven real world results.

If you're going to accuse someone of stealing your work at least have results that can compare even slightly, as one full second and 8 MPH in the 1/4 mile is HUGE. We're talking over a 100 horsepower difference here. Why on god's green earth would I or anyone else want to steal software that runs the same numbers as stock? That just defies common sense.
    Marc, don't try to act like a good guy because people don't know you in this community.

My customer has his et/mph baseline, and greatly improved on this with his flash. This is an apples to apples compare showing real results.

If you and/or your customer is content with running the same numbers as a stock RS6 then all the more power to you. I was just trying to point him in the right direction since my tune only RS6 ran 9 tenths and 8 MPH faster at the same track. That's apples to apples. If I were in his shoes, I'd be taking my RS6 back to my tuner. This is why I suggested he do the same.

I'm still, however, waiting for you to substantiate your baseless and slanderous accusations. Do you even have a sample .BIN file from one of my RS6 tunes that you can post on here? How about data logs from it? Let's keep things simple and civil here.

Marc, was your Mugello Blue RS6 stripped down with no rear seats/etc and weight reduction like it was in the past, just like your S4s that you claim you ran great times on when you had massive weight reduction?

Also, saying "I didn't steal that right there that I'm pointing to" doesn't mean you didn't steal anything else. You have a history of being shady and a liar, and that's about the end of it, IMO.
    2003 RS6 Daytona/Ebony