Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone made some VERY good numbers on the dyno

Someone made some VERY good numbers on the dyno

I'm going to wait for him to tell everyone.. And all he has is a Tune. WOW IMPRESIVE i would say!

2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

The excitement is killing me!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    The excitement is killing me!

For what he has its amazing! and he did it on a dyno that is not generous at all!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I assume it was Mike on a mustang dyno?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

come Mike, spit it out.... how did u do at E-town yesterday?
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Yes Mike, everyone is on the edge of their seats....
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

he made xxx hp and xxx tq on the dyno he had problems getting down the track from what i head but made good numbers

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    he made xxx hp and xxx tq on the dyno he had problems getting down the track from what i head but made good numbers
    I talked to him while he was putting some race gas in right after the Dyno run. We'll let him tell.... Impressive indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    come on spill

As I once busted the Great Randy, show some photos/video or it didn't happen... just saying
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

^^^LOL^^^ Right on time is Big Ben....

I look forward to hearing- It sounds great that all the hard effort paid off..
    Last edited by MaxRS6; June 17th, 2011 at 01:04.
    210K miles rolled

Sorry guys..didn't see this thread happening...as was said...fairly happy with the dyno numbers, but track performance, slightly less than...well OK it sucked. Dyno'd on EPL's Mustang dyno, stock I believe was 318/340 (don't have the sheet) way back in cool December. Yesterday it made 400/460 and it was 94degrees and muggy in the shop. I have an EPL flash and an ACE TC.
    I went to Englishtown last night where I promptly let the RS6 world down. 12.8 at 109.77 was the best I could do. 2.0 60ft. Can't figure out how to launch this thing. I don't really care as it's NOT a race car...but aggravating just the same...It seems the application of throttle is WAYYYY more sensitive on this car than any other I have driven...I PBox'd all my runs in 10mph increments and have weird data. The times are all over the board at each increment. If I take the best of each increment, I would've run a 12.4...what I expected...but woulda coulda shoulda...it is what it is...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.8-109..jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	11432
    2013 Audi S8

Still ran solid in my opinion! Once the weather cools off I am sure it will be a heck of a lot better

Thanks Corey, I think I'll stick to my 8 second bikes...
    2013 Audi S8

109-110 MPH trap speeds are about what a healthy RS6 runs stock. With a custom tune, you should be running 115+ with no other mods. I had a Mugello Blue RS6 too and with over 200K on the clock it ran 11.9 @ 117 MPH with just a tune. Ran it at the same track you ran at too:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Audi-RS-6-Timeslip-20032.html

You may want to consider taking your RS6 back to EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Sorry guys..didn't see this thread happening...as was said...fairly happy with the dyno numbers, but track performance, slightly less than...well OK it sucked. Dyno'd on EPL's Mustang dyno, stock I believe was 318/340 (don't have the sheet) way back in cool December. Yesterday it made 400/460 and it was 94degrees and muggy in the shop. I have an EPL flash and an ACE TC.
    I went to Englishtown last night where I promptly let the RS6 world down. 12.8 at 109.77 was the best I could do. 2.0 60ft. Can't figure out how to launch this thing. I don't really care as it's NOT a race car...but aggravating just the same...It seems the application of throttle is WAYYYY more sensitive on this car than any other I have driven...I PBox'd all my runs in 10mph increments and have weird data. The times are all over the board at each increment. If I take the best of each increment, I would've run a 12.4...what I expected...but woulda coulda shoulda...it is what it is...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.8-109..jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	11432

Mike with those #'s u should consider what elevens is doing....beefing up your tranny, bigger or better valve body, extra clutch packs, etc..seriously I have an extra trans, that was just freshly rebuilt, I will sale it to ya for a very good price. Drop it off to 517, beef it up and mate the new and improved to your beastly engine, especially if ur adding meth, piggies etc.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Mike with those #'s u should consider what elevens is doing....beefing up your tranny, bigger or better valve body, extra clutch packs, etc..seriously I have an extra trans, that was just freshly rebuilt, I will sale it to ya for a very good price. Drop it off to 517, beef it up and mate the new and improved to your beastly engine, especially if ur adding meth, piggies etc.
    I agree....do what Elevens (and myself) is doing....go with the Viper tune I seem to remember running 13.04 @ 108 100% bone stock....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I agree....do what Elevens (and myself) is doing....go with the Viper tune I seem to remember running 13.04 @ 108 100% bone stock....
    It has nothing to do with the tune at all. Trust me that's not the issue. I'm sure Mike will get it sorted out.