Thread: Ohhhh it's on it's way!!!! Ace Tc to the Uk

Ohhhh it's on it's way!!!! Ace Tc to the Uk

Well, just received confirmation that my custom built ACE Tc has been dispatched on the 8th and is now well onroute to the UK Ohhh I cannot wait as I have been assured it will take all my torque plus a bit extra and means my baby can stAy auto I will let you know when it arrives, is fitted and what I think I must say a big thank you to pallette (corey) for all his help with the shipping of the tc to Ace and the occasional worried phonecall from me

Awesome, ACE seems to be great. He's got a TC rebuild for me and 2 others that he is doing this week. Hopefully get mine later this week, put it in the car next, then foot down on the throttle...

Mine is on its way tomorrow! Andre just called and said things look great. I'll have one to sell as a core if anyone is interested.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    Well, just received confirmation that my custom built ACE Tc has been dispatched on the 8th and is now well onroute to the UK Ohhh I cannot wait as I have been assured it will take all my torque plus a bit extra and means my baby can stAy auto I will let you know when it arrives, is fitted and what I think I must say a big thank you to pallette (corey) for all his help with the shipping of the tc to Ace and the occasional worried phonecall from me
    Nice Mandy. Finally your going to be able to put all that Torque to the Ground. I wouldn't be surprised if you could smoke all four Tires. LOL!! Good luck.................

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Awesome, ACE seems to be great. He's got a TC rebuild for me and 2 others that he is doing this week. Hopefully get mine later this week, put it in the car next, then foot down on the throttle...
    Hey don't be to quick to beat on your ride. I just did my TC and Valve body only to have the Clutches let loose one month later. So unless you do a complete Trans Rebuild, take it easy. I've been there.........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Hey don't be to quick to beat on your ride. I just did my TC and Valve body only to have the Clutches let loose one month later. So unless you do a complete Trans Rebuild, take it easy. I've been there.........................
    Agreed, I plan to keep away from real aggressive launches and shifts, hoping to keep the tranny going as long as possible...

That sounds great Amanda and I wish ya a speedy repair!
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Don't be such a wet noodle Vinny...I replaced my torque converter at 60K miles, 33K tuned miles later my trans is just fine! (Oooh, not sure I should be saying that outloud....)
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Yeah I hear you Pat. I guess there are exceptions to the rule. But I'm just trying to look out for my Fellow RS6er's based on my limited experience with mine so far. My box right now is out at 517trans being hardened up and even after being reinstalled I still won't be beating on it. Don't get me wrong all challenges will be met with full force, I just won't be running to many 0-60 times. I don't want to have to take this one out again. (And your right I don't think you should be saying that out loud either, you've been doing real good so far.)
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Ohh great! We will have 2 tranny's to pull now.
    Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Don't be such a wet noodle Vinny...I replaced my torque converter at 60K miles, 33K tuned miles later my trans is just fine! (Oooh, not sure I should be saying that outloud....)
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Ohh great! We will have 2 tranny's to pull now.
    Hahaha, I think my warranty officially expired today too....all future repairs from here are to be carried out by myself and my garage fridge....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    That sounds great Amanda and I wish ya a speedy repair!
    Thank you Tc is now on Uk soil and in the hands of Uk customs!!!!! I hope they look favourably on a poorly 6 and send it to unit 20 ASAP

I have now received a letter from customs demandin I now pay a fee of £60 for my own Tc ..........I am going to dispute it !!!! but on the plus side Tc is booked in to unit 20 on the 11th July for replacement

I'm sorry for your trouble with customs, Amanda, but I must say it's a bit comforting to know that hopeless bureaucracy is not only an American phenomenon.
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    I have now received a letter from customs demandin I now pay a fee of £60 for my own Tc ..........I am going to dispute it !!!! but on the plus side Tc is booked in to unit 20 on the 11th July for replacement
    Hmmm Why is it taking this long to slap that puppy in???? You should be wrenching yourself maybe ...
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by vitalian View Post
    I'm sorry for your trouble with customs, Amanda, but I must say it's a bit comforting to know that hopeless bureaucracy is not only an American phenomenon.
    No Its a Uk one as well aghhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Hmmm Why is it taking this long to slap that puppy in???? You should be wrenching yourself maybe ...
    unit 20 are busy and that's the earliest they can fit it........I am like a child waiting for Christmas