Thread: Selling my RS6

Selling my RS6

Well, it's like the title says. Im putting my RS6 up for sale. It's one of those situations though that if I cant sell it I would still be happy as I LOVE this car and selling it isnt a necessity. Right now it just sits in my garage, and I think Id be better suited with something else. Ive had the car since February of 2010, and I got it with 65k miles. The car now has 73k miles, I was dirivng it as a daily when I first got it but that changed last summer. Its Mugello blue with white interior, carbon fiber trim, and cold weather package. The car also has the sound enhanced exhaust. It came with LED tails, RS6 plus pedals, and H&R springs. I added some 19x9.5" VMR v710s wheels, and upgraded the stock leaking intercoolers for some Wagners and carbon fiber shrouds. The car has all weather mats, but I also have the stock ones with it. I have maintenance records and the DRC was replaced under the recall and it has no issues. Asking $25,500. Here is a link to pictures(I will add more photos soon):

http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/slideshow/22759718

Shoot me a PM or email me at barandonr85@hotmail.com for questions.

Nice looking, GLWS...I have read on audizine, in the c5 section, there is somebody looking for RS6, around your price.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I saw that and I believe they found a car. Thank you for the information though!

That was my friend... She found one in Illinois. We picked it up last month. Another friend posted a feeler for any forum members cars for sale.
    - Scott Long -

I didnt see your other friends feeler, but I put my car in the audizine classifieds as well.

Here is a bump since I am getting messages from people asking if my car is still for sale.

Price dropped to a more realistic $24k FIRM since the 75k service hasn't been done. I do have all the parts(thanks V8weight) for the service though. If I decide to get the service completed Ill move the price back up.

Good luck. Love the color! I have a silver one. Although nice color, but I find it a tad...boring.

Thank you! With all these 6 speed swaps going on I'm thinking about keeping it and going that route now. I guess Ill find out soon enough though, have 2 people very interested at the moment.

Thank you for the information though!

I havent bumped this for a long time because I took it off the market. However, I keep going back and forth on it so I am going to rebump to see if there is interest in it. Just picked up my stage 3 b5 s4 avant and I think I want to build it even more, rather than have both cars. Like I said though I keep going back and forth on whether to keep it or not. So if someone is interested I will sell it. Email me for any questions or if you want to make an offer.

Nice Looking Car. As much as I like the S4 Avant, there is nothing like the sound of an RS6 Rumbling down the Block. Good luck with the sale. Hope you don't regret it.

Bye the Way you should update your Location, it may help.........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

That's why I keep going back and forth on it. Everytime I drive the RS6 Im reminded how great of a machine it really is!

where is the car located?

He is south of Seattle.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Sorry just updated my location. Like JSRS6 says I am just south of Seattle, WA.