Thread: Anyone want a set of the OEM rubber floor mats?

Anyone want a set of the OEM rubber floor mats?

Great shape on all four, fit perfect, no wear except detailer lost one snap connector on rear mat. Out of my RS6 I just traded in. These are great to just leave in place all year. Very heavy duty. The fronts are a little dirty in the pic as they came out of the car after a rain but will clean them. No wear though. $75 plus shipping. PM or email mmaturo@proteusgroup.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mats 018..jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	11386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mats 016..jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	11387  
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Looks like I already have a deal in the works from an early riser...so these are looking sold.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

I bought a set of these and can honestly say they are an awesome addition, I love them - leaving them in year round too! I think the clamp/buttons on the back's a defective design flaw -mine popped out too and everytime I get the car washed I have to tell the vacume dude to be careful and not lose my rings back there. WTH? they should fix this
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    I bought a set of these and can honestly say they are an awesome addition, I love them - leaving them in year round too! I think the clamp/buttons on the back's a defective design flaw -mine popped out too and everytime I get the car washed I have to tell the vacume dude to be careful and not lose my rings back there. WTH? they should fix this
    Lol...i got to the point that i just popped them loose when i brought the car in as they really do grip well in the back. To fix that hole I was just going to buy another piece but never got around to it as its just the two rings snapped together.

I used the "25% off parts and accessories" coupon I got from the stealership when I bought my car on a set of these very floor mats. I love 'em, and will be using them year-round. It was either that or make people remove their shoes before getting into the car -- I live in Seattle after all (the land of rain and mud).

Someone's getting a screamin' deal on these.
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude