Thread: TV/Entertainment-option in the RS6 (IAA 2003)

Post TV/Entertainment-option in the RS6 (IAA 2003)

Here's the rear-TV/Entertainment-option in the RS6 from IAA 2003.

Personally I think you'd be better off with any other system on the market like Pioneer or Alpine. Much less expensive and better performance, but it's always nice to get the full integration.

Is anyone planning to take the Hi-Fi / Multimedia options to full scale in their RS6?

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

You know I had not thought about it until you posted these pictures. I had a suburban before and it had video in it and my two year old is really missing it.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

I sincerely hope the light ramp fitted on the inside of the roof is only for the IAA show and not something you get the car delivered with.

Is anyone planning to take the Hi-Fi / Multimedia options to full scale in their RS6?
    My multimedia invloves strapping the panasonic portable DVD to the console facing back . It works but it ain't pretty. Those headrest screens are worth a look though. thanks for the pics.