Thread: C5 RS6 parts FS

C5 RS6 parts FS

Hi All,

I have a collection of C5 RS6 parts for sale. All parts came from my 'Oreo' RS6 which has 100K on it and seems to be in great shape and was well maintained.

Parts for sale include the following:

1. Transmission and TQ converter. I drove the car and the thing was perfect, the oil taken out was also perfect. $3K
    2. Turbo's with manifolds and all associated plumbing, including the intercoolers and intake plumbing. (I would prefer to sell this all as a complete setup and not break up the parts.) $4K
    3. Intake manifold. $1500

Pics here https://picasaweb.google.com/haydn.taylor/RS6PartsFS#

I also have a complete PES blower for an B7 RS4 that has 2500 miles on it. Some small nicks on the coating on the lobes, this was caused by the selant PES use being drawn into the blower, works fine. Pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/haydn.t...lowerForRS4V8#

Email or PM me with offers and private questions, general questions post here and I will answer them publicly.

Parts are open to offer but I have some targets in mind as stated above.

Parts are located in southern NH, I will crate and ship at buyers cost if required.

Cheers

Haydn

Payment via paypal or COD preferred.

Would that blower happen to fit the BBD motor from a 2002 S6?

Good question on the BBD, I think it might but I would need to check. Is the BBD similar in layout to the RS6 motor, i.e. I presume its a timing belt motor like the 02-04 A8's If you can confirm this I can check pretty easily.

It is a timing belt motor, I just did the service on it.

Ill do a test fit on my RS6 and A8 spare motors.

How much are you looking for the blower?

And to fit an t-belt motor you need a different length snout on the blower, and would not use the adaptors for the fsi motor.

PES uses the same blower manifold for all V8's, for t-belt cars the snout is longer, on chain motors its shorter, and on fsi they use the manifold 'spacer' adaptors

Thanks Yokust,

That was my presumption, I had not physically checked the fit. I presume also that PES would be able to supply different snouts etc, at a cost of course.

With regards to price on the blower setup, it belongs to a client of mine and he advised the following "Start at $8K and work down form there" SO basically it is open to sensible offers. This setup is for the FSI motor and comes with spacers etc. I did not remove it from the car so I can't comment on what is there and what is not, but a quick call to PES should resolve that.

Cheers

Haydn (Timmmy)

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was for the whole kit.