back from the dead - I'm super keen on getting non-drilled rotors. I just don't get it, and I'm unconcerned with appearance. Most of all, I hate how the holes nearly instantly clog with dust...which makes them not very good at venting, and for the purposes of scraping away dust, slots would do just fine. Plus, I'd like to be able to turn my rotors.

My RS6 is seeing a lot more use now, as it's now the daily driver. Being used as such, sticky tires that wear out after 8,000 miles, or fancy-pants rotors, I can't be bothered. I ditched my Kumhos (which barely lasted 10k miles) for a set of Pirelli all season tires...with a treadwear WARRANTY. I'm almost done installing EBC redstuff pads, and then all I need are plain rotors (although I will pay more for directional internal vanes). Then I'm tossing my H&R springs and putting the stock springs back in.

Ironically, now that I'm willing to do all the wrenching on my car...I'm trying to swap in things that aren't so much max performance but longer lived. lol.