Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refinished my wheels in Avus silver

Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

That is a great looking shot!
    210K miles rolled

Damn you Pat. I'm up here folding the damn laundry Saturday morning, crying in my coffee that my TC shouldn't take the trip down there for fear it will wreak havoc on the rest of the trans. That pic is like twisting the knife.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Damn you Pat. I'm up here folding the damn laundry Saturday morning, crying in my coffee that my TC shouldn't take the trip down there for fear it will wreak havoc on the rest of the trans. That pic is like twisting the knife.
    Don't feel bad, I don't even know how they had time to snap that picture....I never even got out of my car. I arrived at the Motorplex at 7:20, and the lot was full, and that hose bag with the tattoo's was playing lot cop again. I just drove straight through the lot and went right back home.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

that guy is such a tool. Too bad it was so filled up. Especially by that time. I think they need to start limiting the types of cars in the show, starting the lot managers shitty a6
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    that guy is such a tool. Too bad it was so filled up. Especially by that time. I think they need to start limiting the types of cars in the show, starting the lot managers shitty a6
    Ahh, come on. That purple front wheel drive A6 of his is a total show stopper......