Thread: ITG and K&N filters

ITG and K&N filters

I have a brand new set of ITG and K&N filters that I will probably never use again. Maybe 500 miles on the ITG's, and 50 on the K&N's. I have the FMU intake now. Anyone interested?
    APR ECU, FMU Intake, Catless DP's and Exhaust, AWE Mufflers, Milltek Tips, KW V3's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, APR DV's, Black Optic Headlights, Wagner Hoses, Denzo Plugs, BND Fluids, ACES IV, VMR RS4 Rims

Might want some photos for all to see...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Pics coming soon.
    APR ECU, FMU Intake, Catless DP's and Exhaust, AWE Mufflers, Milltek Tips, KW V3's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, APR DV's, Black Optic Headlights, Wagner Hoses, Denzo Plugs, BND Fluids, ACES IV, VMR RS4 Rims

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1970..jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	11199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1969..jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	11198

Here you go! Both sets still have plenty of oil on them. I keep them in ziplock bags. ITG's are dark like that out of the box. These filters are not dirty at all. ITG's are a better every day driving filter for engine protection. K&N's are better at the track!

Next time just bump the original thread, as opposed to making a new one.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth