Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fluid Motor Union Rocks!

Fluid Motor Union Rocks!

All I can say is wow... I got my intake in the mail today, the quality is the best I have seen, funny the design is so simple, and I say that out of respect. I know the conceptualize and then produce is a big undertaking, FMU nails it. The directions are simple to follow and clear! The welds are clean , and powder coating is nice. The BMC cans are huge. So bottom line, will it improve airflow?.. Jury is out, the tubing and air boxes are huge, the path of flow is simple, But I won't know till it is installed. It def is custom, unique and will look awesome on my engine. I will def buy from FMU in the future. Andrew has been a pleasure to work with.
    I promise pics tomorrow...I got home late tonight from client dinner.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

pictures - yes.

Was someone doing the pre and post dyno?
    SOLD - 2003 RS6 Black on Black / SE / Solar / Carbon / APR ECU + TCU / Wagner Intercoolers / Fog light delete / RNS-E / LED tails / Clear Corners / Sportek Cooling / itg filters /

I think it was supposed to be Erich, however not sure if he still plans to. My car is going thru an engine swap, diff components.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Thats Great!! 2 Thumbs up for FMU!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly View Post
    pictures - yes.

Was someone doing the pre and post dyno?
    Yeah, I am interested in the pre/post dyno numbers.
    Same day if possible.
    Same temperature/humidity/etc.
    Same distance to the moon - j/k
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Looking forward to pics, prices and dyno comparisons!
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

I just got mine as well....yipee. Quality is superb. Poweder coating is very nice. Woll look just as good as the carbon covers coming out...hmmmm, now I need to paint my intake manifold and cam covers....yikes...

Stephen

Cant wait to get mine..... Hoping to find a shop here in Houston that can do the install/ Dyno soon ....... I'm really going to miss USP I think !

Cheers ~
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

I will get mine tomorrow, can't wait!! Shipping an extra day to California. Install and pics this weekend. Glad to hear the quality and directions are outstanding!!

I wish I had a shop like USP near me, thats for sure!!

Of the 5 guys,. SOMEONE has to dyno BEFORE AND AFTER...so the only change is the intake..
    2013 Audi S8

I would if I could. I am in BFE California. No Dyno around here. I plan on getting a few more parts, then do the work, tune, and dyno all at once in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by 2TURBOV8 View Post
    I would if I could. I am in BFE California. No Dyno around here. I plan on getting a few more parts, then do the work, tune, and dyno all at once in LA.
    Then do it the old fashioned way with real world street performance...

PS..workin on your stuff...
    2013 Audi S8

I could do an after run in Fairfax where we did our testing back in Jan. At least we would have my car as a baseling before and after on the same dyno

Stephen

Don't forget we will be having another test and tune in June...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

That is gonna be another solid outing Josh, I will be there.

I should hope so! Had a thought...how are you gonna bring both beasts?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I do have a G-Tech Pro SS performance meter. I will do a before and after with that.