Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Removed the final two cats today

That sounds Great Pat........ Did you do an X pipe at all ? My Eissenman was just the rear cans is yours the same ? that really has a nice deep roar...... I love my current setup but the Eissenman had an amazing tone to it..... truly sounded like a big block stock car...
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

Quote Originally Posted by covertw12 View Post
    That sounds Great Pat........ Did you do an X pipe at all ? My Eissenman was just the rear cans is yours the same ? that really has a nice deep roar...... I love my current setup but the Eissenman had an amazing tone to it..... truly sounded like a big block stock car...
    Yep, the Eisenmann is just an axle back exhaust, so the factory resonator section is still in place. Definitely had a unique roar to it though, even when I had all of my cats in place. I haven't done an X pipe yet, it's in the works.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Nope..........We ran out of money for that in 2001.
    Maybe you could let CARB and ask them to relax the sphincter here...

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Yeah, from what I've heard on other cars, despite still retaining the factory resonators, my Eisenmann exhaust seems to be louder than the Milltek non resonated. Go figure.
    So the loudest from top down:
    Straight pipes,
    Eisenmann,
    Millys, Super Sprint? Billy boat???
    SE
    Junk OEM non SE...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Maybe you could let CARB and ask them to relax the sphincter here...

Straight pipes,
    Eisenmann,
    SE
    Junk OEM non SE...
    I'm eventually gonna do 3"straight pipes to milltek tips. I'm interested in how that x-pipe will sound on Pats.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post

Straight pipes,
    Eisenmann,
    SE
    Junk OEM non SE...
    You left off the list Lil Sis sitting on a bag of cheetos

210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    You left off the list Lil Sis sitting on a bag of cheetos

The only thing louder is Lil sis sitting on a biodegradable bag of Sun Chips.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's