Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RS5 by RS QUATTRO

Amazing!

Really nice car and really nice pics. I'm not fan of that blue colour, but on those pics with black optic package looks awesome!

You install KW V3 Suspension on your car, is Dynamic/Auto/Confort button still working or not?

RS QUATTRO wheelsare going to be 21' only, or 20' too? Do you already know weight of those wheels? Original RS5 20' are 14kg per wheel if I'm corect.

Kind Regards

the design for thr wheels will be orderable in diamters from 19 to 24 inches adn width as wanted...

in belgium the DRC suspension is not standard and is an option (vs UK where tis standard fro exemple). so in my case the buttons don,'t change anything onthe suspension side with stock suspension neither...

KW has a kit to avoid errors if that suspension is on it... lowerign a car and keeping a very confortabel car is not really compatible. all I can say is that even at 3 to 3.5cl mower I have side ride confort as OEM standadr suspension.

i think OEM 20 inch weight is rather 15 Kgs.... i am looking at getting the 21 at 13-14 Kgs.... will know for sure when they are made...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

The grey of the wheels need to be Blue or Black IMHO.
    There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....

well if a csutomer will want that we will be able to do it. for my car i will keep it grey though
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Youry have these new design filters been used and approved for use? when or how can I order them?

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    nor surprised by you picture....

The filters are being sold under our RS QUATTRO made on private label. I have 5 pairs ordered right now. should get them in about 2 weeks. We are further improving the deign versus the prototypes by adding a 45 degree chamfer on the inlet side... the product is now ideal in my view.

what does approved for use mean ? I have a set on my RS5 and just sold one set to a South African customer. one other set is goign to go for a belgian RS5 adn one for Ritchy's car...so I still haev 2 sets available (waiting for confiramtion but one actually might go to a Sweden RS5 shortly)...

if you want to order a set send me an email at youry@rsquattro.com
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Wow Youry, well done!! Great photos and write up, I couldn't have envisioned a more perfect RS5.
    - Adam
    quattroholic.com - We're addicted to Audi

Thanks.... I should have the final design of our RS QUATTRO wheels done in the next coming days...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Well, you mentioned something about prototypes, so I thought you needed more testing to make them available to customers...

Anyway I am interested, I will send you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by youry View Post
    what does approved for use mean ? I have a set on my RS5 and just sold one set to a South African customer. one other set is goign to go for a belgian RS5 adn one for Ritchy's car...so I still haev 2 sets available (waiting for confiramtion but one actually might go to a Sweden RS5 shortly)...

if you want to order a set send me an email at youry@rsquattro.com

oh ok . that is right the first set was a prototye and the versions available are actually the same with a slight improvement on them (a 45 degree chamfer on the inlet side) and RS QUATTRO logo.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

some last rolling pics:
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Only thumbs. ????
    There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....

LOL! You have an Opel friend here

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/vi...=347865&page=1

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Wow Youry, your car amazing!!!! I was following your thread and just had to join after seeing your build.

i had a couple questions...

1. I am very interested in your rsquattro branded products, especially the new wheel with ADV.1. Will you be doing any other designs and I know you said it will be available in 19-23" but will it also be available in their trackspec or one piece monoblock line?
    2. Do you still sell carbon fiber parts for the RS4 like on your website? The parts look beautiful and tasteful and i would love to get some of the interior seat tops and door sills.

Thanks

Mariam

Youry-the last set of rolling shots you posted are not able to be clicked on. I can't see them in the full size

Quote Originally Posted by munum View Post
    Wow Youry, your car amazing!!!! I was following your thread and just had to join after seeing your build.

i had a couple questions...

1. I am very interested in your rsquattro branded products, especially the new wheel with ADV.1. Will you be doing any other designs and I know you said it will be available in 19-23" but will it also be available in their trackspec or one piece monoblock line?
    2. Do you still sell carbon fiber parts for the RS4 like on your website? The parts look beautiful and tasteful and i would love to get some of the interior seat tops and door sills.

Thanks

Mariam
    Actually our RS QUATTRO wheels are using the trackspec contoured specs... and will only ne available with the spec which for me is simply the best. the flat lips are very nice but when it rains you get water stuck and vibrations, the trackspec step lips don't and with the contoured version you get all the best you can get in terms of concavity. basically you get a 3 part wheels with all its flexibility and non of its typical disadvantages (looks smaller in diameter when not contoured for exemple or if flat lip then water vibration issues)

for thr carbon parts for the RS4 we actually have stopped making them do to very low demand... we are working on RS5 carbons parts right now.... they should be ready in about a month.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Quote Originally Posted by MihokS5 View Post
    Youry-the last set of rolling shots you posted are not able to be clicked on. I can't see them in the full size
    thanks to have spoted that will see if I can fix it...
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com