Thread: So latest interior mod to RS6.. vomit..

So latest interior mod to RS6.. vomit..

6yo son threw up in back seat.

Awesome.

On the plus side.. at least he didn't have diarrhea.

oh man ... Thanks. That's my future. (kids are too small to make a big mess now)
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Yikes- Brings back a memory- I had my car about 3 months. New neighbor across the street and 5 month expectant mom. Short version- she slips down her stairs and lands on tail bone, calls me in severe pain- I swing the car over to her drive and get her into the car. I am getting her to the ER expeditiously as possible as it is only a couple of miles away- she didn't want us to call an ambulance but I insisted on taking her to ER. She couldn't get up in our SUV so the RS6 was called into action. We are stuck at a light and she feels very woooozy from the pain and car momentum. She is rolling down the window like a trooper. Light changes and we somehow manage to get to ER without any spillage. Mom and baby on the way were fine.

Later- the neighbor tells me she was sooooo worried and did not want to lose it in the car...The daughter is now nearing 7 years old and I like to tell her the story once in a while as she is like another daughter to our family. The car has seen a lot over its' miles...LOL
    210K miles rolled

Haha. My oldest son projectile puked in my old m3 back in the day. I handed him a plastic bag halfway through and he got the rest in the bag. Even at four years old he felt terrible about puking in the car... I'm worried about him being sick, he's worried about the car. I guess you're born with it

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    oh man ... Thanks. That's my future. (kids are too small to make a big mess now)
    They are never to small to make a big mess

24 years ago my wife and I rented an Olds Cutlass in texas with our then 1 year old son. It had a burgundy crushed velour interior. You can figure out the rest

As a little "Hint from Heloise," I highly recomment a product called "Nature's Miracle" for any and all biological accidents. For upholstery, just squirt some of the product (it's a clear liquid) on a soft cleaning cloth and blot the stain gently. Repeat until the stain is gone. It's great stuff -- it doesn't damage the surface that you're cleaning, it's colorless and virtually odorless, and it contains natural enzymes that break down biological material and neutralize odors. I don't have kids, but I have 3 dogs, and I have successfully removed all manner of "accidents" from a variety of surfaces (including a red microsuede couch) with total success.

If it makes you feel better.. I had my ex throw up in my E500 while on the freeway at 70 mph with her head halfway out the window. It srpayed the ENTIRE interior of the car, from the headliner to rear carpets, to rear glass. Thank God it was a lease, turned it in 2 months later. Smell never went away

few years later, my friend threw up in my Ferrari. He thought it would be wise to cover his mouth with both hands, which built up a high pressure zone between his fingers, and again, projectiles everywhere. He had it professionally cleaned, and smell was gone miraculously!

I know know why in either case they couldn't just puke on the floor mats..
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."