Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who's had their Converter replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Ya, and I'm having trust issues with the OEM TC. I have spoken with a few TC companies and they can tell me exactly what they do to make the unit better. I can't get anyone to give me any specifics on what improvements audi or ZF has made.

Exactly why I just sent mine to Ace. $400 for peice of mind...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Unfortunately the part number on the converter doesn't distinguish whether it is the original or the updated design. The part number isd 01L 323 571G either way, Audi didn't change the last prefix to represent the revision.

It seems the PO of my RS6 had the TC replaced by the local audi dealership in Feb 2010, can anyone advise if it would have been the updated TC? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    It seems the PO of my RS6 had the TC replaced by the local audi dealership in Feb 2010, can anyone advise if it would have been the updated TC? Thx
    I'm going to go a limb and say yes
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

The oem 'updated' tc has been around fro a few years. I want to say like '08 I believe. So yes it should be the new style.

My previous car had the oem 'updated' tc, it was done in '08. And Andre from ACE said it was the best tc for one of these cars that he has taken apart.