Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi RS5 Facelift

Is that really Daytona Grey?

These shots and under those lights I'd swear it looks more like meteor grey.

Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity

Thank you Qisha!

Happy to see a FL in another color than red. Interior seems to be "special", with red inserts on seats.

I'm going to wait for the Audi exclusive offer. For example, i love the estoril blue of the S7, you've just posted.

I went to my dealer and saw in its showroom two new S5 FL. One black, the other one daytona.

I didn't hesitate one second to modify the color. Sorry youry , but it will be black as the previous one.

So i just have to wait now, until delivery on july (due to Audi exclusive extras - one more month)

Very happy with the final specifications. Just waiting for validation of the 280km/h limitation, not yet available in France. I really hope a positive answer from Audi AG, important item for me.

I'm also going to put a deposit on a A1 quattro. Not fully sure to get one, only 40 units here. Delivery between july and november. I love that little car.

Did you see the review of the A1 quattro in the latest TopGear mag?

There are literally 6 pages of that little monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    I went to my dealer and saw in its showroom two new S5 FL. One black, the other one daytona.

I didn't hesitate one second to modify the color. Sorry youry , but it will be black as the previous one.

So i just have to wait now, until delivery on july (due to Audi exclusive extras - one more month)

Very happy with the final specifications. Just waiting for validation of the 280km/h limitation, not yet available in France. I really hope a positive answer from Audi AG, important item for me.

I'm also going to put a deposit on a A1 quattro. Not fully sure to get one, only 40 units here. Delivery between july and november. I love that little car.

You should also take a look at the Titanium special colour, very slick. On the UK R8 special edition and saw it on an A8 in Inglostadt forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1964..jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	12480  

Thanks for the informations The RS6 and mccobr,

About the A1 quattro, my deposit came a bit too late, all sold, but i have another solution. A friend of mine did it on time, and he's ok to sell me back the order, as not so much interested in the car. Keep you advised about that, and of course will give my first impressions on that little car.

Otherwise, Titanium is a very nice color....i was thinking those last days of other colours for the RS5, as my cars are all black for more than 15 years now. A friend has its R8 in lava grey (volcano grey in France), and i find it very nice. However, i guess it's a bit late to modify something on my car, but i'm going to check, just in case.

Thanks for the informations The RS6 and mccobr,

About the A1 quattro, my deposit came a bit too late, all sold, but i have another solution. A friend of mine did it on time, and he's ok to sell me back the order, as not so much interested in the car. Keep you advised about that, and of course will give my first impressions on that little car.

Otherwise, Titanium is a very nice color....i was thinking those last days of other colours for the RS5, as my cars are all black for more than 15 years now. A friend has its R8 in lava grey (volcano grey in France), and i find it very nice. However, i guess it's a bit late to modify something on my car, but i'm going to check, just in case.
    Image link is on the right. My RS5 is Phantom Black and I like it a lot, but if I get an FL or an R8 it will be in Titanium. Greys are a bit too um grey, but this has real depth.

http://www.audi.co.uk/about-audi/lat...d-edition.html

Wonderful color! thanks for the link. I'm going to check today, and also be sure the delay won't be much affected.

mccobr, i was sure of the car settings since the first day's order (excepted seats, i went back to the sports one instead of buckets), but you really make me hesitate with this "Le Mans" R8.

Do you have any other pictures of that colour? I may modify it with no delay on delivery. Surely go for it, as i want that RS5 very special....

mccobr, i was sure of the car settings since the first day's order (excepted seats, i went back to the sports one instead of buckets), but you really make me hesitate with this "Le Mans" R8.

Do you have any other pictures of that colour? I may modify it with no delay on delivery. Surely go for it, as i want that RS5 very special....
    One pic, one video, although annoyingly neither are very clear. Sorry to confuse these things, I know how difficult it is.

All I can say is that I took that photo of the A8, and it's the only colour I would have over black.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Audi-R8-Limited-E&#.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	12481http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7SouzuDrLI

Pictures

Dear Ritchy,

Audi RS 5 pre-Facelift Titan metallic, Audi RS 6 Avant Titan metallic.

Qisha

PS: i still suggest the Bucket seats.

I think it looks great. Makes me want to order a new one...

Merci Qisha!!!

I could not expect better pictures to have an idea of that special color on a RS5. Looks so great, i'm going to think about it for a couple of days before any decision.

For the Bucket seats, i know they look much better , about resale value, etc....but the fact is that i have a painfull back (kart accident few years ago), and didn't feel 100% well inside after a ride 2 weeks ago. Mostly at shoulders level. At last, even if i'm driving very fast, i will never go on tracks with that car. I'm considering the A1 quattro for that use.

So excepted if there is an unknown reason (modified seats on the FL, new settings, better quality, or whatever...), and as your experience is important for me -i would in that case reconsider my choice-, i still go for the standard sport seats.

By the way, very happy with the Audi exclusive leather option, i could have an idea of what is going to be at geneva show (black leather/carmin red seam just as in the A1 Q, i love that combo)

Back once more to the color choice, as i've never heard of that Titan metallic before....just to be sure of all what is possible on a RS5 (audi exclusive color), in grey and black register, there is:

panther black, titan metallic, usual grey and black of all A/S/RS (lava grey, etc...), and that's all? Any matt color available?

Thanks to everyone!

Richard

I think after 15 years, it's time for a change!

My dream is an R8 V10 in Titanium with an S-tronic gearbox...

Dear Ritchy,

so far matt color schemes have only been done for the Audi R8 and this to selected customers. Matt colors are in need to have special treatments as well as they are a pain to maintain free of damage.

However i am not saying it is not possible, it is just not reasonable for daily use.

Actually there are a whole lot more nice colors available. You need the idea, Audi exclusive will do its best to fulfill it.

You might have seen the Audi R8 5.2 FSI in Geneva: Daytonagrey matt

Qisha

Ipamena....i kinda like it

The Volcano Red for 2012 with black optics may be good too

Name:	20110404135850_1_70&.jpg 
Views:	871 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	12484  

Matt

Matt looks nice too

Name:	c562524102011124230&.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	12485  

Daytonagrey matt and red matt - wow, simply wow.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail