Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi RS5 Facelift

Perhaps that MMI comes in the A5 Facelift:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/07/n...a-tegra-power/

You see an S5 on the screen

I think new MMI will be in new A5/S5/RS5 like it was posted in that video.

I also think there will be new rear + front lights and new front grille.

I got info from dealer about FL RS5, that production starts February 2012 and first models will be in April 2012.

Kind Regards

When the RS5 becomes full LED's on the front that would be great?!
    I hope this new MMI comes in the A5.

What do you think when we can order the Facelift RS5 in November?

Stop Audi the production in August/September for the RS5 that would be the first time and then comes the new RS5 Facelift in February?
    I don't hope so late.

Google translate from motor talk.

Hi,
    finally, there was yet so an internal PDF, it was originally in the subject to delivery delays caused by paint additives.
    From the PDF also showed that the RS5 with 4.2 FSI no longer be ordered. I read also the following message:
    Motor side is in the RS model, the Audi A5 series is probably the new 4.0-liter V8, the Bentley Continental will celebrate its premiere in the coming S6 and could be installed, used.
    http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/....5-3709532.html
    Of the new 4.0-liter V8 in the Bentley Continental is a TDI with 420 PS: http://qarsi.de/.../...ntinental-gt-...-neuen-40-tfsi . html
    Is the 4.2 FSI actually exchanged against the 4.0 TFSI, the RS5 is no longer with the 4.2 FSI and 450 PS therefore ordered?
    mfg
    chris

we all know an RS car dioes not change its engine that was just developped, so that will not happened ans was confimred many many times by qisha... if RS5 cannot be ordered its just because fo the facelft coming up that' all
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    I got info from dealer about FL RS5, that production starts February 2012 and first models will be in April 2012.
    I think that's right
    When do you think he is officially to order?

according to the letter fm Audi AG sent over to dealers in Russia, orders for facelifted RS5 will be accepted as from Sep 2011, so realistically around February 2012 first cars shall be produced...

Quote Originally Posted by mozg View Post
    according to the letter fm Audi AG sent over to dealers in Russia, orders for facelifted RS5 will be accepted as from Sep 2011, so realistically around February 2012 first cars shall be produced...
    Any idea when the RS5 will be available in the U.S? I have asked my dealer and they have no information.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sesame60 View Post
    Any idea when the RS5 will be available in the U.S? I have asked my dealer and they have no information.

Thanks.
    Sorry, no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mozg View Post
    If this is true then I'm happy, do you think the RS5 Facelift is on the IAA in September?

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Fehli View Post
    If this is true then I'm happy, do you think the RS5 Facelift is on the IAA in September?

I beleive everything will become more or less clear in the begining of June 11, when Audi will approve production programme for june 2011-may 2012. Could be that restyled RS5 will be launched for production even earlier. Not sure if they will bring it to IAA this year, think that instead facelifted A5 most appropriate one to show.

I've heard that the production of the 2011 RS5 ends early October.
    We will see what happens in June.

Well, it's gonna be 2012 after all...
    In Sep 2011 restyled A5 will be launched.
    In Jan 2012 restyled S5 will see the world.
    In Feb 2012 facelifted RS5 will be rolled out.

List of changes is not fascinating: new taillights, new headlights, new steering wheel (all 3 items are in a new A6 style/way), couple of features will become possible and that is basically it.

Thanks for the info, and the RS5 will be presented in February or will he delivered to the customer in February?

First cars will be produced in Feb 2012, so same/next month must be first delivery to customers.

But then is he to order in December or?

Audi keep silence on ordering opportunity timewise, can only guess that indeed Dec'11 looks realistic (and marketig - what a nice x-mas gift, although for a niche product, but still...).