Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW! The car is running AMAZING!

WOW! The car is running AMAZING!

I think its running really Good for a Sub Zero ground its -11 here today, Roads have salt on them and its still basicly stock other then a Really good Tune and we are still playing with it, I think a 3.5 is deffinetly doable I did run a 3.7 but i cant find the file so the 3.8 will have to stand for now.

Eric you can add this to the performance list!

Big thanks to EPL for helping me tune this Bad boy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0-60..jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	10994
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Nice!!! She's a ripper...
    2013 Audi S8

There she goooooooeeeeeeeesssssss! Congrats!
    210K miles rolled

DAMN !!! I need me one of them toys ! and damn fast car you've got...... how often do you find you need to fill up the meth ? Did you do the stage 3 kit ? and can you get 100 octane up there ? I do a mixed tank of 100 and 93 every Friday with a 3 0z shot of Aces, switch to the APR Ecu 100 octane setting and then hope for an "encounter" with something fast...... hopefully in the morning tomorrow, we're supposed to be back into the high 40's again.....can't imagine the extra boost 50 degrees colder !

I also can't imagine how fast Speedtrapped's car will end up being....... wheeeeeee !!!!!

Cheers ~
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

Yeah, Stephen has a Pbox now too, very curious to see how his car runs...
    2013 Audi S8

damn Palette!...ok now tomorrow i am gonna take the now beast and do a 0-60 run on the vbox, oil burn and all......then ofcourse when swap 0-60 again.... 3.8 is excellent
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

just turn on, performance mode, ded stop....gun it to 60mph and stop right?
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

holy crap that is fast
    SOLD - 2003 RS6 Black on Black / SE / Solar / Carbon / APR ECU + TCU / Wagner Intercoolers / Fog light delete / RNS-E / LED tails / Clear Corners / Sportek Cooling / itg filters /

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Stick it on your windshield, plug it in, make sure you have a signal (might take a few minutes). When you see your MPH come up on the left side, you have a signal. Push in your SD card if you want to record it. Just drive and it will record everything you do.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by covertw12 View Post
    DAMN !!! I need me one of them toys ! and damn fast car you've got...... how often do you find you need to fill up the meth ? Did you do the stage 3 kit ? and can you get 100 octane up there ? I do a mixed tank of 100 and 93 every Friday with a 3 0z shot of Aces, switch to the APR Ecu 100 octane setting and then hope for an "encounter" with something fast...... hopefully in the morning tomorrow, we're supposed to be back into the high 40's again.....can't imagine the extra boost 50 degrees colder !

I also can't imagine how fast Speedtrapped's car will end up being....... wheeeeeee !!!!!

Cheers ~
    i have gone through a Jug already but that was a Very spirited drive LOL

We have 894 here and i haven't got my Aces yet so that's all that is in it till i do get it.
    As for the stage 3??? nope its the Aquamist kit ! size fits all.

Guys thanks for the thumbs up.

Mike you were spot on with the EPL tune buddy. It is very tuneable and rocks!

I will post more data soon eg: Dyno and more 0-60
    there is a 3.5 in this thing i know it!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Push in your SD card if you want to record it. Just drive and it will record everything you do.

thats what i forgot to do the other day!

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly View Post
    holy crap that is fast
    Ditto that! That is insanely impressive!!!
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Big thumbs up on meth kit, big differnece in power...very happy with the mod.

You may want to go over 60 to make sure you dont lift before. I hit 70 then let off. Its a rush i will tell yea!

And dont worry if you dont get it the first time, Keep going and do it again, It will display your best time.

Big thumbs up on meth kit, big differnece in power...very happy with the mod.

How may jugs have you gone through? y wife is starting to wounder about me stocking up LOL I guess 3 cases was a bit much. I found some good stuff -49

i just got back yesterday, 1/2 so far......I have jug, ordered 4 gallons of boost juice, 30 bucks but shipping was 45 bucks!....I have to get my hand on 5 gallon container of methanol

i just got back yesterday, 1/2 so far......I have jug, ordered 4 gallons of boost juice, 30 bucks but shipping was 45 bucks!....I have to get my hand on 5 gallon container of methanol
    Thank god it only washer fluid! and not NOS!

That is quick, seriously quick! Could you do a 0-100 mph run as well?