Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Euro RS6 seats, any good sources?

Theres a set in Germany for 1700 EUR.. complete w/ alcantara inserts. If I had the extra money, these would be mine. I have an office in Italy and a German-speaking employee so it wouldnt be so hard to have it shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-S6-Rs6-4B-Re...item588c4b3076
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

those are sweet, i wonder if its a huge pain shipping, customs etc?
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Shipping can be done, I can try and help but my expertise is exporting cars from the US to EU. I have plenty of shipping contacts in Europe. The issue would be US customs with the airbag. Just has to be properly documented coming this way.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..

OK that would be great, I did email the seller(assuming he speaks english) and asked about shipping, would he be willing. I will ask about the airbags as soon as he replies
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

The cheapest way to get it all here would be to load it in a container in Bremerhaven with someone elses shipment to NJ. You are lucky to be there to go to the port and pick it up locally. Let me know what he says and if you go forward, I can try and help with this.

Thanks Brav, I will let you know,,, I appreciate it.

Good luck on this. Keep us informed of how it goes!

CW

anyone have any ideas as to where i could get euro rs6 seats now?
    2003 RS6 Avus - MTM Cat Back - HRE M40s - Sway - Kenwood DNX 9960

Stephan was my contact in Germany to get the Euro RS6 Recaros. Great to deal with.
    He took care of all the shipping, and once they arrive in the US, the shipping company contacts you to handle the customs and shipping if you want. At least the customs they can take care of, and if you want shipping they also handle that. Both at an additional price.

When I ordered the Sportec intercoolers, TNT shipping handled the customs clearance and shipping to my door as well.

Hope Stephan still around: stephanmueller1970(AT)gmx(DOT)de

Thanks for that nene...I bought recaro black leather sport lines fora steal. Back seat still same

There are currently 4 listings when you search for recaro sitze rs6 on ebay.de:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=...All-Categories
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Listing #1: Out of a c6 S6.

Listing #2: out of a c5 a6 im guessing bythe lack of imprinted s6 or rs6 logo.

Listing #3: Out of a silver interior rs6. Includes EVERYTHING. Seats are immaculate from pics. Includes all seats, door cards, roof liner, A/B/C pillars, sunvisors, seat belts and center armrest. great deal for the price...

Listing #4: Out of a silver interior rs6 avant. Will still fit, with minor mods to the side bolsters on rear IIRC.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I have at least one connection in Germany.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

I find the seats in my RS 6 Plus (euro seats) crap compared to my D2 S8 ones, just a thought, D2 S8 ones are available on the US - they are recaro too but a lot more supportive/way more adjustable and look quite good too.
    Current: V10 RS 6 Saloon, 420mm Ceramics, MRC, Milltek, MTM bits, Audi exclusive bits - 757BHP/967NM
    Past: V8 RS 6 plus, Sprint Blue, 126 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by Amar View Post
    I find the seats in my RS 6 Plus (euro seats) crap compared to my D2 S8 ones, just a thought, D2 S8 ones are available on the US - they are recaro too but a lot more supportive/way more adjustable and look quite good too.
    I would agree. I actually think that the D2 S8 seats were the best seats EVER! They were amazing.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    This is the route I would go, if I still had the disposable income I used to enjoy "pre change". http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/19...ghlight=recaro
    After looking at Euro seats.. I would definitely consider these in light of the hassle of importing them. I think they look great. And much better support near shoulder. look to be the same as RS3/TTRS seats, or very close.

Really wish stock seats had better upper body/shoulder support.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencl View Post
    I would agree. I actually think that the D2 S8 seats were the best seats EVER! They were amazing.

Stephen

I agree, totally.
    Current: V10 RS 6 Saloon, 420mm Ceramics, MRC, Milltek, MTM bits, Audi exclusive bits - 757BHP/967NM

Well I'm looking to upgrade to Cognac if anyone wants my old ones. Not sure what shipping would be, but happy to find out if I get my cognac and I receive genuine interest.