Thread: Head count. Randy, you alright down there?

Head count. Randy, you alright down there?

Looks like the southern mid-west is getting hammered by unseasonable tornado's right now, makes our freezing rain and ice look harmless in comparison. Hope every thing is alright for our members down there, looks like you'll be bringing in the new year in the basement. Stay safe.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

It was NW of this kid thankfully and has passed by the central AR area. I hope everyone else stays safe from the monster.

I just got the car back yesterday from the 3 radiator transfusion. I've spent the last several hours pulling the wheels for scrubbing to remove globs of brake material. I had some beauts from the recent track events that took a lot of effort. About to go out for a short jaunt terrorizing some fellow Arkies.
    210K miles rolled

It even got cold here with 30 degree lows. Burrrr

I had to back off the early morning t time to 10:15 instead of 8am. Damn idjuits better not be slowing things down tomorrow.

Things should be back up to high 60s next week so we will make it. Glad to hear your car is back Randy.

good to hear your ok. Next time you clean the wheels try some wheel wax. May be easier to clean next time.

We are getting some great weather up here. Now at -10 wind chills and blowing snow. Highs around 2 degrees tomorrow without the wing chill, -35 with. Hoooraay
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

we are having some great temps here! plus 11 celcius !! temping to take the porsche out
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    It even got cold here with 30 degree lows. Burrrr
    Exact same here, and I commute by motorcycle... BUUUURRRRRR!!!

Glad everyone is safe!
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan