Thread: My RS6 likes poles....

My RS6 likes poles....

The fun happened earlier this year and I just got around to posting the report. This guy throws his truck in reverse at a nice clip. I hear tire squeals and start to move away as I'm coming around..

Cruuunch!!!!! Lands right on the pole...I thinks I could have avoided the truck but the pole saved the day w/out any heroics on my part...

210K miles rolled

Hilarious, Randy. I had to zoom in, I couldn't grasp how the pole made it where it did. I also need to get my mind out of the gutter, I thought only the Cali cars liked poles!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Ha, I didnt see it right away either. Crazy how it got into the trucks wheel well like that without more damage to the truck.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

That would have ruined your whole week! Lucky for you. I would go play the lottery!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    ...I also need to get my mind out of the gutter, I thought only the Cali cars liked poles!
    Girl trucks gone bad

Edited- LOL

210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Girl trucks gone bad

Edited- LOL

Thanks Randy ;-)
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Girl trucks gone bad

Edited- LOL

Are those real? Hehehe