Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: -1 rs6

-1 rs6

Left the car on the drive way for 3 mins, came back out as i watched it drive away, blew the stop light and headed to the highway.

Called the Police, and they took the report, but said 10% chance of getting it back.!!!!!! not a happy person right now!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

jeeesus, sorry to hear that.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Jeepers- Fingers croxxed it shows up parked somewhere unharmed.
    210K miles rolled

That is horrible! And you just got that car. Did you pay cash? If they dont find it, will your insurance pay for another one?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

When i saw just the title, i thought it was just a story of your having a run in with some really fast exotic :-(
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Thanks guys. Yes i hope they find it. I missed seeing the guy buy 10-15 seconds. Unreal!

Well i do have full replacent on it so thats a good thing but to find another clean car is a mission!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I doubt this was random, especially given the rarity of them in cananada(yes, that was on purpose, lol). They probably were casing your car for a week or two.

for sure your correct, these guys knew what they were doing expecially the way they drove the car out of my area.

I think it's totally possible that they have visited this forum as well...

Man, that sucks to hear!

What is worse is the rarity, the newness to you, and the ability for it to out perform the LAW except when it comes to MOTOROLA...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

OH NO!!!

I'm sorry to hear this, I really reallly hope you get it back.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

so the chances are very slim that i will get it back from the sounds of it, The police officer said we had a good chance within the first hour, after that its very slim unless it was taken for a joy ride, which he thinks it wasnt.

So i called my Auto broker to start to look for another one.

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    so the chances are very slim that i will get it back from the sounds of it, The police officer said we had a good chance within the first hour, after that its very slim unless it was taken for a joy ride, which he thinks it wasnt.

So i called my Auto broker to start to look for another one.
    That's probably your best bet. It's awful that this happened, but (i mean this in the nicest possible way) I hope for your sake that they don't recover it. Your insurance owes you a vehicle inspection upon recovery and that's it. There's no telling the kind of abuse it encountered, cold start and foot to the floor. I hope this works out for you one way or another.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Really sorry to hear that Palette. But you have to think like me, The next one will be even better. Its just the Inconvenience of locating another prime example. Good luck................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Gut-wrenching. We all put our hearts into these cars, so the loss must be difficult. Hoepfully your insurance company will get you another one.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I think it's totally possible that they have visited this forum as well...
    And\or one of the shops you car visited.

Hopefully your insurance will pony up as quickly as you can find a replacement.

How could these folks bypass the immob? Were keys left in?

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Left the car on the drive way for 3 mins, came back out as i watched it drive away, blew the stop light and headed to the highway.

Called the Police, and they took the report, but said 10% chance of getting it back.!!!!!! not a happy person right now!

i believe so. He parked in his driveway, left it running, walked in, grabbed something out of the house, and thats how long it took them to get in and drive away.