Thread: O.CT Stage 2 software?

O.CT Stage 2 software?

I have the O.CT stage 1 software in my RS6 ,which is rated at 515hp and 500ft/lbs. Does a stage 2 software exist? I remember a thread a while back where people said there is no such thing has stage of of O.CT.

On Stramosphere's website at: http://www.stratmosphere.com/oct_a6_stage1.htm the price of the stage one flash is $2,500. Then on this page: http://www.stratmosphere.com/oct_a6_stage2.htm it mentions RS6 Stage 2 chip is $2500 (no additional charge for Stage 2 load).

What does that mean? Could it mean that if you already have paid the $2,500 for stage one that there is no additional charge for stage 2 load?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Chris
    '03 Audi RS6 | 034 Motorsports Stage 2 ECU + TCU | PSS9 Coil over shocks/springs | Hotchkis sway bars | Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats | Hyperboost DV | Venair hoses | 034 Snub mount | 034 Density control arms

OCT Stage 2 tune is really just tuned for Full Miltek Exhaust

It deletes the rear O2 sensor code that happens from high flow cats, and adds more from having higher flow cats and downpipes

Ok, so if I have Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats and Oct Stage 1 and I am not get any codes, should I worry about it? Is it a tune to take advantage of a free exhaust or simply just deleting the o2 sensor?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yokust View Post
    OCT Stage 2 tune is really just tuned for Full Miltek Exhaust

It deletes the rear O2 sensor code that happens from high flow cats, and adds more from having higher flow cats and downpipes
    '03 Audi RS6 | 034 Motorsports Stage 2 ECU + TCU | PSS9 Coil over shocks/springs | Hotchkis sway bars | Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats | Hyperboost DV | Venair hoses | 034 Snub mount | 034 Density control arms

Like I said it does both, deletes rear o2's and adds more for the added exhaust flow and boost response you get from exhaust.

If it is worth while above the stage 1, only thing you could do is dyno before and after