Thread: 710HP STaSIS Engineering R8 V10 Spyder

710HP STaSIS Engineering R8 V10 Spyder

sounds awesome, however what about reliability of such set up?
    from RUS with love :)
    12 R8 Plus; 14 Toyota LC200 Diesel; 06 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type RA; 09 BMW X5M SOLD; 01 Black Mercedes G500 SOLD; 00 Silver TTC Quattro SOLD; 02 RS6 - 530 hp SOLD

They say it works fine with stock internals plus they give a 50k miles warranty. Seems ok to me. Sounds brilliant!
    HKS786

it would be interesting to see what a twin turbo V10 heffner version will come out to be
    from RUS with love :)
    12 R8 Plus; 14 Toyota LC200 Diesel; 06 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type RA; 09 BMW X5M SOLD; 01 Black Mercedes G500 SOLD; 00 Silver TTC Quattro SOLD; 02 RS6 - 530 hp SOLD

Reliability isn't my concern but resale value is: I'm guessing that one would only get back about $15K of the $49K cost for this option package in resale. Add that depreciation to the usual 25% the first year, and it becomes a very costly extra-cost option.

Quote Originally Posted by R8Spyderman View Post
    Reliability isn't my concern but resale value is: I'm guessing that one would only get back about $15K of the $49K cost for this option package in resale. Add that depreciation...
    Sounds about on par with regular Audi depreciation LOL.

As for STaSIS and reliability, I have personally done business with Paul and his crew at STaSIS and can say they do not put stuff out on the market unless it is right. Hell, even when we bought Galati's old racecar off of them, they even stood by that and gave us free of charge setup help! Now that is saying something! Also, several acquaintances have dropped down extra cash for their packages with no regrets.

A good group of guys and I'd had zero worries with any of their products. However... Good GOD and good LUCK with the tires bills!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Love it. If it was possible to buy it here I´m more than interested.
    MTM RS6-R MY09 Suzuka Grey
    LP570-4 Performante MY11 Balloon White