Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official! Audi RS 3 Sportback

Dear Friends,

good- and bad news:

good: the volume has been increased from 2.750 to 3.300 Units due to high demand

bad: 80% sold out already (100% within 1 month if demand remains the same), delivery time at least 6 month (exclusive colors up to 9 month)

Qisha

Hopefully some of those will make it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by JavierNuvolari View Post
    Hopefully some of those will make it over here.
    Exactly none.

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post

good: the volume has been increased from 2.750 to 3.300 Units due to high demand

bad: 80% sold out already (100% within 1 month if demand remains the same), delivery time at least 6 month (exclusive colors up to 9 month)

Qisha
    Hi there,

first message here to say that I've ordered a gray daytona one in march. I was told first that the delivery should be third quarter. Two weeks later my dealer in Germany said to me that it won't be before the last quarter. I'm afraid it will become soon : delivery early 2012.
    In order to clarify what's going on, I've reached the international customer service in Ingolstadt. No very cool guys there and so the last information I've got is still : you'll get your car, probably may be, between the 1st october and the 31th of december this year.
    So if I've made the calculation right, it's more than six months from the order to the delivery.

Well, like Qisha said...AT LEAST 6 months delivery...9 months for Exclusive colors and correct me if I'm wrong but daytona gray is one of those...

Actually, daytona grey, pearl effect (6Y) is an optional colour but not at all an Audi exclusive paint.

What I meant is that Audi is not able to tell customers, at least, which month the car will be built. And we are talking about the "old" A3, not about the very new models like the Q3 or the new A3.

My car is a June build and I get it in early July. Glad I trusted Qisha's promise / predictions early last year, that this would be a truly stunning car. I ordered it as soon as it was announced and before offical order books were opened. My dealer in London has eight on order! Mine is No. 1. Stock colours arrive first, special paint jobs will be 2012. Demand for RS3 has been fairly amazing. I would say that even Qisha's figures may be exceeded.

Demand for both this and the new 1M Coupe have excessed expectations it would seem with both brands quickly upping their original quota to meet the demand.

I wonder will this new figure of 3300 units be increased if demand continues?
    Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity

hey great news for you tailpipe !
    Actually I've tried to order one in UK in february but all the allocation had been already sold at that time.
    Since I've ordered in march I guess that I have to be patient. It's worth waiting for a daytona gray RS3 though.
    I'll have the bucket seats, MMI+, AMI, matt aluminium package, privacy glass, adaptive headlights (I'm gonna drive on tiny roads in the moutains with plenty of curves), Bose, aluminium race design.

These "small" cars are really growing on me, even the 1M.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511414 nice story, esp since an owner gets it before the papers.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Some of you might want to pick up the latest issue of EVO.

I guess the 1M couldn't make it

Is it just me or are those black wheels with red accents...horrible? I'm 25 and even I don't like them...so who does?!

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    Exactly none.
    What?!, are you being serious? and Audi insider told you none of those is coming over here(Chile)?

Quote Originally Posted by The RS6 View Post
    Is it just me or are those black wheels with red accents...horrible? I'm 25 and even I don't like them...so who does?!
    I don't like them either, too much. Older people will buy this car

Good morning guys!

New here but wanted to share what I was told yesterday concerning delivery of my RS3.

I ordered on december 30th 2010:

RS3
    phantomblack
    bucket seats
    black exterior package
    privacy glass
    colored mirrors
    Navi Plus MMI
    Bose
    AMI
    etc.

I was told that the car got a build week yesterday and it will be build and delivered in july 2011.

First I was a little shocked because I still hoped for april/may but at the moment you even wait 6-7 month for a standard A3 and right now I don't see an alternative for the RS3 so I will just wait...

Greetings from Germany!

@ Qisha: is there a chance that the volume will be increased again?
    Also, and more important: will there be a RS3 plus?

Greetings,

RS-6

Ordered ibis rs3 in march , no build date yet for me , asked My dealer today that the Uk Market have july builddate but no info here in Sweden yet ! Is there different bulildweeks for different countries ?!

Just read the latest edition of EVO where it compares three hothatches (RS3 being one of them) against the mighty Enzo. My goodness is this magazine anti-Audi, hardly a good word to say about the whole driving experience of the RS3, but considering that they also hated the RS5 and TTRS, two of my favourite RS models just goes to show that anything they say I will take with a pinch of salt and will probably mean I'll love the RS3 too.

P.S.
    That said, there is an underlinning issue with the firmness of it's ride that all UK mags are commenting on which is concerning, might mean it's best suited to short blasts rather than long distance cruising.
    Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity