Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official! Audi RS 3 Sportback

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Windshear - I just recieved confirmation from my dealer of my order to Audi SA. It seems that we are not recieving the many of the Option's available in other countries. It is disappointing but I'm really looking forward to this vehicle. I actually called AUDI SA and had a good response from them. You can contact them to find out if there is anything that can be done... Has your dealer confirm a build week and delivery?
    I missed a call from my dealer this afternoon , so maybe he had some good news. Thus far with the dealers communication from Audi SA, the inlays seem like a no no. The dealer is adament my buildweek is the 24th, but im not sure how accurate that is, especially since they havent even taken the order yet. Hopefully i will find out something new on monday.

Windshear - did you say that they have not taken your order yet?....My dealer sent me this spread sheet that they have sent to Audi SA. There has been no other correspondance. I will contact Audi SA on Monday to find out if this is an actual order.

Quote Originally Posted by windshear View Post
    I missed a call from my dealer this afternoon , so maybe he had some good news. Thus far with the dealers communication from Audi SA, the inlays seem like a no no. The dealer is adament my buildweek is the 24th, but im not sure how accurate that is, especially since they havent even taken the order yet. Hopefully i will find out something new on monday.
    Hi.

My order and rabbits order have already been processed.
    Which dealer are you using?

Ciao
    2010 Audi S4 ( Ibis White ) | 2011 Audi RS 3 ( Misano Red )
    ex : 2011 Audi RS 3 ( Ibis White ) | 2010 Audi S3 (Ibis White) | 2007 Audi S3 ( Ibis White ) | 2007 Audi TT ( Ibis White ) | 2006 Audi A3 2.0T ( Brilliant Red )

Quote Originally Posted by ved View Post
    Hi.

My order and rabbits order have already been processed.
    Which dealer are you using?
    Ciao
    Ved - My dealer is Audi Northcliff. Which dealer are you using?

Ved - My dealer is Audi Northcliff. Which dealer are you using?
    My order is at Audi Centre Durban. Rabbit's order is at Audi Centre Hatfield.
    Has your dealer confirmed your order?

Tx
    ex : 2011 Audi RS 3 ( Ibis White ) | 2010 Audi S3 (Ibis White) | 2007 Audi S3 ( Ibis White ) | 2007 Audi TT ( Ibis White ) | 2006 Audi A3 2.0T ( Brilliant Red )

My order is at Audi Centre Durban. Rabbit's order is at Audi Centre Hatfield.
    Has your dealer confirmed your order?

Tx
    Ved - My dealer has placed my order and is awaiting a 'Nadconprint out' from Audi SA. Not too sure what exact is meant by that.

Has your dealer confirmed that the order is place and do you have you expected delivery dates?

My order has now also been loaded into the system. This is no guarantee of a build date let alone a delivery date. The dealerships were all allocated specific build weeks(Bw24 for me) originally from Audi. That was before the paint debacle became public news. If that has been changed we will only really know , once one you get a build confirmation, which i imagine is shortly before production. Audi Bruma this side.

My order has now also been loaded into the system. This is no guarantee of a build date let alone a delivery date. The dealerships were all allocated specific build weeks(Bw24 for me) originally from Audi. That was before the paint debacle became public news. If that has been changed we will only really know , once one you get a build confirmation, which i imagine is shortly before production. Audi Bruma this side.
    Thanks - Windshear

We must wait and see......

I was at the Westrand dealship with my broken S4 and overheard the salesperson complaining about the RS3 and the amount of interest in this vehicle. Audi should re-consider the allocated amount of vechiles.

Sorry to say, but your dealer is lying to you. Audi Bruma's Allocation is week 26 and week 41. Audi Northcliff allocation is week 23 and 24.

Sorry to say, but your dealer is lying to you. Audi Bruma's Allocation is week 26 and week 41. Audi Northcliff allocation is week 23 and 24.

Well if that the case the then there will trouble!!!!!!! It's really frustrating that we must struggle like this.

Well this is what I heard from a mate. Don't shoot the messenger if the info is wrong

Well this is what I heard from a mate. Don't shoot the messenger if the info is wrong

: )

Well I see Audi SA has now got involve. My dealer contacted me and Audi SA has contacted him. There seems to be movement at Audi now.

The build weeks that you quoted for Northcliff are very soon. Were did you get that Info from?

I was at My dealer today , if you order an RS3 today it Will ne delivered Q2 2012 he showed me the pdf.
    Thats insane !!!

: )

Well I see Audi SA has now got involve. My dealer contacted me and Audi SA has contacted him. There seems to be movement at Audi now.

The build weeks that you quoted for Northcliff are very soon. Were did you get that Info from?
    You say they have contacted you? What news can you share with us ?

You say they have contacted you? What news can you share with us ?

Well there was nothing substantial. There is a comminication problem within Audi at the moment. I'm waiting for the Audi SA to confirm a few details. Audi SA is now engaging Audi Germany.
    I did however get confirmation on the build weeks for my order.
    Audi SA have mentioned that although your build week may be early you may only get the vehicle after the SA launch which is late August. So the car will be shipped to SA but will remain in storage until the launch. This means that most orders will be delivered at the same time.

Thanks

Well there was nothing substantial. There is a comminication problem within Audi at the moment. I'm waiting for the Audi SA to confirm a few details. Audi SA is now engaging Audi Germany.
    I did however get confirmation on the build weeks for my order.
    Audi SA have mentioned that although your build week may be early you may only get the vehicle after the SA launch which is late August. So the car will be shipped to SA but will remain in storage until the launch. This means that most orders will be delivered at the same time.

Thanks
    You mention a few details they are following up on. You are not by any chance trying to get them to offer us the aluminium race inlay ? I would love to have that option as well as confirmation of the satnav antenna to be colour coded.

Just got off the phone with Audi SA. All builds will begin later than expected. The first build week will be now be week 30. That is an 8 week move. Dont expect any vehicles until September/October. This may change again.

You mention a few details they are following up on. You are not by any chance trying to get them to offer us the aluminium race inlay ? I would love to have that option as well as confirmation of the satnav antenna to be colour coded.
    Windshear - The sports seats will be available, delaying delivery by 2 to 3 weeks. I think it will be worth the wait. Dont know about the other options yet.