Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How fast are these RS6's??

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    With all this talk of 0-60 times, what are you guy's using to determine such numbers. Aside from V8weight mentioning that he uses the Vagcom, nobody has mentioned how they determine their times. I would think the Vag to be the most accurate, I don't know. I'm just curios because I would like to determine mine in the near future. I guess I might never truly know mine though, because any kind of Launce other than stomping on the Gas pedal is out of the question. I do value my TC. Maybe 50-90 or 60-90 pulls would be a more accurate indication of our performance potential.........

Man if i get in trouble its your fault i sware!

We have a sticky for Porsche that is for MPH, 1/4 mile and 60-130 mph

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...mile-list.html
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Here you go.. Attachment 10539Best performance tool i have ever bought its within .001 accurate at our local track, in my books its dead on accurate!
    Pallette, What device is that? And where can I get some Info on it.?
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Pallette, What device is that? And where can I get some Info on it.?
    Here is all the info you need.

If anyone wants i can Possibly get a deal on these if we order 3 or more Or even a Group buy??

http://www.performancebox.co.uk/
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I use an android phone app DinoDyno.
    You have to enter in your Lbs if you want your Hp

Here is all the info you need.

If anyone wants i can Possibly get a deal on these if we order 3 or more Or even a Group buy??

http://www.performancebox.co.uk/
    Thanks Palette. That looks like the way to go. But right now my is money going Into Cattless Downpipes, installation and a New Tune. But that Performance box looks like a future must have......
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Thanks Palette. That looks like the way to go. But right now my is money going Into Cattless Downpipes, installation and a New Tune. But that Performance box looks like a future must have......
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I don't know, but when you do it, it's pretty obvious that you've fooled the ecu into doing something that it knows better than to allow under normal circumstances. It really plants you back in the seat. I had a guy in my car that owns a stage 780? S4, and he said he had never felt a launch like that, which was reassuring coming from one of those automatic's are for lady's types.
    I can turn this off in the map to allow brake boosting straight away
    Custom VAG Tuning on RS6's - Email rich at vipertuning.com for details

Quote Originally Posted by viperbl View Post
    Really? Hmm, I know it's not great for the car, but I guess I wont be using it all the time. Let's do it! I have all these Eurocharged cars to keep in line here.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Oh crap

Who let the dogs out?

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Oh crap

Who let the dogs out?
    Dont worry, I won't bite :P

Really? Hmm, I know it's not great for the car, but I guess I wont be using it all the time. Let's do it! I have all these Eurocharged cars to keep in line here.
    Consider it done

Old school rumble, luv it...
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Why do you have to be so friken far! I would have loved to get the tune

Using my DashDAQ and my high resolution GPS receiver I was able to do a 0-60 in 4.6s @ close to sealevel, using just the gas pedal... 4.4s using both feet.

DashDAQ also reported a 13.9s 1/4 mile, guess one of these days I should do a simultaneous run with DashDAQ and VAGCOM and see how accurate the VAG is.
    Ryan - Audi RS6 - VW GTI 3.0L VR6T
    hostap.net - webhosting

Why do you have to be so friken far! I would have loved to get the tune
    What does distance have to do with it? He sends out a flashloader and you load the map yourself.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Oh crap

Who let the dogs out?
    Pass the popcorn....
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

What does distance have to do with it? He sends out a flashloader and you load the map yourself.
    Oh!!! Now how would i know that?? Need more info!

PM user viperbl.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth