Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How fast are these RS6's??

European Performance Labs in Stratford, CT.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    European Performance Labs in Stratford, CT.
    I don't know what you mean by this? We have a local EPL distributor, same tuning company.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I don't know what you mean by this? We have a local EPL distributor, same tuning company.
    I don't mean anything, just correcting Palette's misspelling (ELP) in case someone is googling.... EPL headquarters is here in Stratford, CT. They have a shop with an in house Mustang dyno and also can email tunes. Excellent service and I have had nothing but a great experience in tuning my 996 turbo, which is way faster than it should be, based on the parts installed. I blame the tune.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I don't mean anything, just correcting Palette's misspelling (ELP) in case someone is googling.... EPL headquarters is here in Stratford, CT. They have a shop with an in house Mustang dyno and also can email tunes. Excellent service and I have had nothing but a great experience in tuning my 996 turbo, which is way faster than it should be, based on the parts installed. I blame the tune.
    Sorry my mistake my excitment took over LOL EPL is correct!

Oh and Mike i blame the Driver not the tune!
    If you look at Scott he just ran a 4.95 same set up as me and i did a 5.7 see what i mean..
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I went 5.99 and I have pretty much nothing!!! LOL
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Hello, my name is Skribe, and I'm a speed addict.....I'm afraid I'm a knuckle-dragger.
    G8 Target came up in the rear view & bopped around for a bit this morning. The voices started up and off we went. When he passes the truck he is at approx 80 and then guns it, then tries again, then moves over. The passenger in the rear was gawking out the rear window and then the side...LOL I know not what car the camera was in or the driver of such..00

210K miles rolled

So i have gone out and Bought the Wagner IC's http://wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/200001010RS6LLK.php and a Aquamist
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HFS3m-sh..jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	10606With the Tune and the TCU this should be a great little rocket!
    Is there a good intake for this car?
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I like your moxy!
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    i like your moxy!

what???? Lol

U don't waste anytime, u want it faster and I like that.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

AAAAA ok well you should have said that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    So i have gone out and Bought the Wagner IC's http://wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/200001010RS6LLK.php and a Aquamist
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HFS3m-sh..jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	10606With the Tune and the TCU this should be a great little rocket!
    Is there a good intake for this car?
    I think most would agree that the fmu intake is a great design, if not the best designed intake. Check it out:

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/3417

7th photo down. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    G8 Target came up in the rear view & bopped around for a bit this morning. The voices started up and off we went. When he passes the truck he is at approx 80 and then guns it, then tries again, then moves over. The passenger in the rear was gawking out the rear window and then the side...LOL I know not what car the camera was in or the driver of such..00

That rattle sounds familiar - like my license plate on the dash against the window.

Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    That rattle sounds familiar - like my license plate on the dash against the window.
    LOL- The rattle on the vid is a problem with the camera microphone. I haven't yet looked for the root cause- It seems to sound off on the video when the car is under acceleration. The camera may just be shaking around in its' case. Fortunately- it isn't an actual car noise or it would drive me insane (or should I say further down the insane lane).
    210K miles rolled

LOL- The rattle on the vid is a problem with the camera microphone. I haven't yet looked for the root cause- It seems to sound off on the video when the car is under acceleration. The camera may just be shaking around in its' case. Fortunately- it isn't an actual car noise or it would drive me insane (or should I say further down the insane lane).
    Are you using a Go Pro camera?
    I have one but man that battery dies fast, I used it a few times but I really need to get a good lithium battery i guess>>
    >>

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Are you using a Go Pro camera?..
    Yes- It is a go camera. I had the camera recording for at least a couple of hours on hd setting at TWS recently. I think I've been getting around 2 to 3 hours of battery life on a charge, and keep an extra battery charged.

A thing that bugs me is it does not have recording indicator light on the back of the camera. Hopefully one of their add on modules will add this feature.
    210K miles rolled

Yes- It is a go camera. I had the camera recording for at least a couple of hours on hd setting at TWS recently. I think I've been getting around 2 to 3 hours of battery life on a charge, and keep an extra battery charged.

A thing that bugs me is it does not have recording indicator light on the back of the camera. Hopefully one of their add on modules will add this feature.
    Yes correct, would be nice if it blinked or something!

The quickest I got from 0-60 is 3.74 and it was some serious abuse on my transmission! I power brakes with a decent amount of boost and about snapped my neck off when took off. I can do 4.0-4.1 fairly easily without having to build so much boost before launching. This time was done by multiple G-tech Pro runs and even comparing it to an older G-Tech and the numbers were all similar.
    '03 Audi RS6 | 034 Motorsports Stage 2 ECU + TCU | PSS9 Coil over shocks/springs | Hotchkis sway bars | Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats | Hyperboost DV | Venair hoses | 034 Snub mount | 034 Density control arms