Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How fast are these RS6's??

Quote Originally Posted by cmore View Post
    The quickest I got from 0-60 is 3.74 and it was some serious abuse on my transmission! I power brakes with a decent amount of boost and about snapped my neck off when took off. I can do 4.0-4.1 fairly easily without having to build so much boost before launching. This time was done by multiple G-tech Pro runs and even comparing it to an older G-Tech and the numbers were all similar.
    Have you ever checked your 0-60 with Vagcom to compare the two?
    2013 Audi S8

Not yet, because I was worried that the stock speed was more likely a bit off like all street cars. If speedo was 100% accurate, and circumstance of the tires were exactly like the factory tires including wear level, then the vag-com should be accurate. I was just worried that those variables would not be true. My snow tires are on the car now I can't check as my snows are 235/40/18 -- I can spin all 4 tires when launching and the diameter is different from stock.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Have you ever checked your 0-60 with Vagcom to compare the two?
    '03 Audi RS6 | 034 Motorsports Stage 2 ECU + TCU | PSS9 Coil over shocks/springs | Hotchkis sway bars | Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats | Hyperboost DV | Venair hoses | 034 Snub mount | 034 Density control arms

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    did i mention i hate rice burners?

705bhp of pure AWD rice I wonder how my baby is...wasting away in storage, while I enjoy the luxury of my RS6. The Skyline is of course faster, but much more difficult to drive. Get it wrong and you won't bog, you'll stall the turbos and it'll take AGES to get going again. Makes me wonder...I'm not missing as much I thought I would, the raw, ultra-stiff chassis, the exhaust so loud you have to shout to passengers, the reek of gasoline, the clunky gearshift and the cramp-inducing multiplate racing clutch, the rapid-fire ballet dance on the pedals while shifting to milk the goods out of the car.

Just pressing the gas, click the kickdown switch if I want to crank it up to 11. Too easy!
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

so much fine...spend a little on meth, and get a little more topline kick in the pants
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)