Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How fast are these RS6's??

How fast are these RS6's??

WOW!!! I just ran a 4.4 0-60 in my RS6 !! Unreal! And its stock!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Audi factory spec is supposed to be 0-60 in 4.3, but few have ever seen this number.

I did a few quick checks with an Iphone App and with my snow tires last winter I ran 0-60 in 4.9.

Most of the timed numbers people post are for modified cars.

Mike

so i'm right there with all season tires and a stock ecu no tune cant complain at all!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06..jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	10531
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

My car ran a 12.5 @ 115 this summer. MTM stage 1.

Just today I smoked a nice modded F-body Z28 three times at three successive stoplights. He was struggling for traction.

After the third spanking. He rolls up and yells "what the hell motor you got in that thing?"

If you have to ask...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting these kinds of numbers, but the best I was ever able to get stock was 5.1-5.2 0-60, 4.7 with the Eurocharged, and 4.2 with the Viper tune, all else stock. I've always used the acceleration function on the Vag.com though, maybe it's a bit pessimistic? I haven't made any timed runs since doing my downpipes, I wonder if I could get it under the 4 second barrier? Maybe if the state wasn't under a thin layer of ice right now.....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting these kinds of numbers, but the best I was ever able to get stock was 5.1-5.2 0-60, 4.7 with the Eurocharged, and 4.2 with the Viper tune, all else stock. I've always used the acceleration function on the Vag.com though, maybe it's a bit pessimistic? I haven't made any timed runs since doing my downpipes, I wonder if I could get it under the 4 second barrier? Maybe if the state wasn't under a thin layer of ice right now.....
    Come on there was only 360+ accidents in the Twin Cities last night -- no guts no glory.
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Come on there was only 360+ accidents in the Twin Cities last night -- no guts no glory.
    Imagine how I feel, having just walked out of the body shop industry........Should be a great day for Porsche service tomorrow, yeah right.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

oh keep us posted to your numbers i'm very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    oh keep us posted to your numbers i'm very interested.
    I started a thread titled "benchmark numbers" or something a while back, listing 0-60 and 60-90 times a while back thinking that people would add to it. Nothing ever came of it.....

I guess I need to really apply myself. Just stomping on it from a dead stop, in "S", gets me about 5.2. Maybe power breaking will help.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I guess I need to really apply myself. Just stomping on it from a dead stop, in "S", gets me about 5.2. Maybe power breaking will help.

HAHAHAA have you learned nothing with the Porsche! LOL j/k Mike brake boost in S and let it hang guy!

Can't brake boost from a dig with the stick!!!
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    HAHAHAA have you learned nothing with the Porsche! LOL j/k Mike brake boost in S and let it hang guy!
    IIRC, that is no bueno por tu TQ...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Oh you new guys.

You have to do the duck foot rat technique.

360 wrecks in one night. I only have one thing to say. Idjuits will never learn. Blizzaks or any snowflake rated tire is a must in any snow climate. Will they ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Can't brake boost from a dig with the stick!!!
    yea yea you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Oh you new guys.

You have to do the duck foot rat technique.

360 wrecks in one night. I only have one thing to say. Idjuits will never learn. Blizzaks or any snowflake rated tire is a must in any snow climate. Will they ever learn.

so i now need snow tires??? aaaa man i was hoping i didnt!

I thought we couldn't brake boost?

Late to the party, I see.
    Last edited by JSRS6; November 22nd, 2010 at 01:02. Reason: Late to the party.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Just like nobody ever sends us data logs for MTM, Revo or Giac reflashes.

Arrrrrgh

I started a thread titled "benchmark numbers" or something a while back, listing 0-60 and 60-90 times a while back thinking that people would add to it. Nothing ever came of it.....