Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What rims should i get?

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    I've had the Rotiform Mia's for a while now. Really love them. I think I'm going Dark though. I like the way Brav's looked in his thread. I photoshoped a color change of mine on the car. Looks good, I think. Now If I could only figure out what color that actually Is. Looks like a Titan (Dark) Grey. I don't know, but I like It.....................

And the rims look great! Doesn't match the car, but complements it nicely. I think that's your best pshop yet.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I need to know by Monday if you want to attend. It's gonna be a great event.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Not gonna be able to make It. Got quite a busy schedule for the next couple of months. So you don't think the color match's. Hmm, I kind of like it myself. Never thought I would like a dark wheel but It give's It that racer look, and that's what I like about It. Most of the newer high performance cars today seem to come with a dark colored wheel whether It be black or a dark grey color. Seems to be the Trend. And by the way Its a good Photoshop job because those are the actual wheels on the car, I merely changed the color............

03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Not gonna be able to make It. Got quite a busy schedule for the next couple of months. So you don't think the color match's. Hmm, I kind of like it myself. Never thought I would like a dark wheel but It give's It that racer look, and that's what I like about It. Most of the newer high performance cars today seem to come with a dark colored wheel whether It be black or a dark grey color. Seems to be the Trend. And by the way Its a good Photoshop job because those are the actual wheels on the car, I merely changed the color............

LOL, well it looks great! I wasnt saying its a bad thing, it just looks like the rims are a little darker than daytona, almost a onyx... Sorry you cant make it out, they are gonna have a bunch of high performance cars fitted with the new SS's. Well even if you cant attend, we should still meet up for a beer while we are in town. and i gotta hear that exhaust WOT!

I purposely didnt go for gunmetal on the Rotis, I wanted them black or silver, and went for textured black. Trying to color match wheels is so.... ghetto

Nice PS job btw! although as our cars are the same color, why did you do it? These look a little less black and more charcoal. This is probably the best one for color accuracy.

03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    I purposely didnt go for gunmetal on the Rotis, I wanted them black or silver, and went for textured black. Trying to color match wheels is so.... ghetto

Nice PS job btw! although as our cars are the same color, why did you do it? These look a little less black and more charcoal. This is probably the best one for color accuracy.
    Yea Brav, I just wanted to see how they would look on my car with a darker color. I merely selected the wheel and reduced the Brightness and Contrast and that's what resulted. Not exactly sure what color that is, but I like it. And when I do go to have the wheel painted, I will try to have them match that color................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Yea Brav, I just wanted to see how they would look on my car with a darker color. I merely selected the wheel and reduced the Brightness and Contrast and that's what resulted. Not exactly sure what color that is, but I like it. And when I do go to have the wheel painted, I will try to have them match that color................
    Ahh. was wondering which pic you lifted it from. From your pic, looks like my ride height still has to come down some.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

I like it personally. I think dark wheels look great on the Daytona RS's. Not so much on other colors.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post

I like the black.... on the color match I must have been rollin ghetto in my RS (and now Papadoc)...me and every Daytona RS6+ from the factory with the titanium wheels that really do match the Daytona. Rolling really ghetto on my TT now as its got the same thing going with Nimbus Gray with Gray wheels. Looks good to me and no washing every ten minutes as with original silver wheels. I'm not a fan of black on black though. Still no pictures yet but if i ever get my S5 back from Stasis tuning I will make a new family photo.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Anyone know how to Photoshop these on a black Rs6?
    Not sure abot the colour . Black, silver, gunmetal

http://www.neuspeed.com/news/17/neus...e14-wheel.html
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's