Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was driving their RS6 thru the Univ of Wisconsin campus Tuesday at 12:30PM?

Who was driving their RS6 thru the Univ of Wisconsin campus Tuesday at 12:30PM?

Who was driving their RS6 thru the Univ of Wisconsin campus Tuesday at 12:30PM? I tried to do a U-turn to catch up, but I lost you possibly turning onto University Drive. Nice Avus Silver and heavily tinted windows. You are driving a rare beast Madison, WI.

It may be one of the new "Sheriffs" in town. What the hell happened in WI this week? Wow

Wisconsinites (aka Cheeseheads) roll up their sleaves and take care of business if the other guy can't seem to make progress. All we want is progress towards our goals.

How come we have two, and maybe a third RS6 in town and the other owners aren't chatting here on RS6? Imagine the fun we could be having - wrenching the entire front of our cars apart to replace a timing belt, then finishing with blast around the county and topping it all with a beer(s).

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    ...and topping it all with a beer(s).
    And some cheese...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

My beast still rolls with WI plates registered to my weekend place... Doesn't make it up there too much lately though. When I was a student in madtown I drove a 2.0 16v A2 GTI a loud ass techtonics exhaust. Perhaps your heard me farting down your street on a beer run.

If you see a dark maroon metallic A6 on the east side covered with dirt and filled with cheerios and dog hair, that's my dad's old 2.7t in the hands of my sister. I need to rescue it from her. It has k04s and a tune and as far as she knows it has dual muffler bearings and turbonetic thermolene injection.

She says, "It's too fast on the on ramps."

Think there are 5 or so cheese-powered RS 6s on here. 5 1/2 counting me.

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    My beast still rolls with WI plates registered to my weekend place... Doesn't make it up there too much lately though. When I was a student in madtown I drove a 2.0 16v A2 GTI a loud ass techtonics exhaust. Perhaps your heard me farting down your street on a beer run.

If you see a dark maroon metallic A6 on the east side covered with dirt and filled with cheerios and dog hair, that's my dad's old 2.7t in the hands of my sister. I need to rescue it from her. It has k04s and a tune and as far as she knows it has dual muffler bearings and turbonetic thermolene injection.

She says, "It's too fast on the on ramps."

Think there are 5 or so cheese-powered RS 6s on here. 5 1/2 counting me.
    I see an Avus silver here in eastern MN every once in a while, with WI plates "2opr2nt" (or something like that).
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

I guess there's more beasts in Wisconsin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    Who was driving their RS6 thru the Univ of Wisconsin campus Tuesday at 12:30PM? I tried to do a U-turn to catch up, but I lost you possibly turning onto University Drive. Nice Avus Silver and heavily tinted windows. You are driving a rare beast Madison, WI.
    I have a Daytona Grey in Silver interior with a carbon fiber wing. I am in Oak Creek just in case somebody spot me. One day, about 5 monthe ago, when I was leaving the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music in Prospect Ave. I spotted an RS6 driven by a 50+ something white gentleman with lady heading East. I blow my horn but the guy seem to ignore me or maybe is one of not to friendly people that don't want to be bother just to say hello to an unknown person even driving his own toy. That's O.K., I just like to meet people, specially with the same interests. I would like to get your opinion guys. Enjoy the nice Fall, specially here, in the Milwaukee area.

Ummm... About that wing...

I concur, what type of a Wing are we talking about? I can only hope your are referring to a Trunk lip spoiler............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I see an Avus silver here in eastern MN every once in a while, with WI plates "2opr2nt" (or something like that).
    Not me .. If I saw you, I would pull over and buy you a beer on the spot. My beast hasn't made it up minny yet... Perhaps this holiday season...

Come down to AZ this winter. Golf 75 degree sunny weather in the middle of Jan.

Jim is headed down next week. We're playing the TPC at Scottsdale or some other cool spot.

Pat, fly down for Barrett Jackson this year. I know you wont have much time to take off so treat Rachel to a vacation without so much driving. We have some downpipes to gut. hehe

Not me .. If I saw you, I would pull over and buy you a beer on the spot. My beast hasn't made it up minny yet... Perhaps this holiday season...

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    I concur, what type of a Wing are we talking about? I can only hope your are referring to a Trunk lip spoiler............................
    Take a close look at his avatar. He also posted a pic on another thread.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Yes, the one you see in my avatar by Bendor Park. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Take a close look at his avatar. He also posted a pic on another thread.
    Yes I see. I guess we could all get by with some additional down force eh.
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

By the way. I'll be around downtown by Prospect Ave. or lakefront today around 3:30 to 4: 30 this afternoon for a little warm-up before I get it ready for winter sleep, I keep mine in the garage for about 6 months, even thought the previous 2 owners I believe drove all year long around Michigan. Well, let's see if I get to see somebody this afternoon. I'll talk to you later guys, I am heading to my garage to prepare my wife Audi winter tyres and wash mine to enjoy the warm weather today. See ya!

I'm in sconnie but i'm daytona grey

What's sconnie ?, by the way I am leaving right now, just in case somebody see me downtown Milwaukee in about 45 min.. Got to go!!!

By the way, just before leaving, I saw more specific, that you are in Hudson, and that you are a VW mechanic. I want to ask you a question. My e-mail is csiace@wi.rr.com. Send me yours so we can talk. Hope to see your response soon. See You!
    Quote Originally Posted by vodeftones View Post
    I'm in sconnie but i'm daytona grey