Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who was driving their RS6 thru the Univ of Wisconsin campus Tuesday at 12:30PM?

sconnie as in wisconnie as in wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Come down to AZ this winter. Golf 75 degree sunny weather in the middle of Jan.

Jim is headed down next week. We're playing the TPC at Scottsdale or some other cool spot.

Pat, fly down for Barrett Jackson this year. I know you wont have much time to take off so treat Rachel to a vacation without so much driving. We have some downpipes to gut. hehe
    We have an office down there. Maybe I can make up an excuse to visit....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino315 View Post
    Yes, the one you see in my avatar by Bendor Park. Got it?
    No, I don't get it. What is a Bendor Park wing? Google gives me nothing.

Bring golf clubs and bed liner spray. I'll get the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    We have an office down there. Maybe I can make up an excuse to visit....

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    No, I don't get it. What is a Bendor Park wing? Google gives me nothing.
    Wow.....
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Wow.....
    Wow what? Am I being a dick? Am I dumb or something? Is it a wing from South Africa?

Me personally, I wouldn't put a DTM wing on a street car, but I'll try not to be judgemental. Every man's car is theirs to do with as they please. Maybe your wing scared the older couple, who knows.

Lol, no man. I was laughing a little. I think he meant that the pic in his avatar was taken at bender park in oak creek. IMHO, I wouldn't put a wing on the beast. But hey, it's a free(relatively) country. I'm still honestly interested in where they installed the hand controls in his car.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Bender Park Oh crap, you cant make that stuff up.

My wing days were over after the state trooper ran me down and crossed 4 lanes of traffic to stop me. He said, "I saw you taking that on ramp sideways! But I cant prove it so I pulled you over to check plates and insurance." I was driving my modified 04 STI which could take on ramps sideways but I was not guilty on all counts. hahah

He could see that damn wing and it just "looked" too fast not to be sliding sideways on the on ramp. Silly trooper. He could not prove anything.

Ditto for the butt head in Northern CA last year that pulled me over in the Motorhome on a rural hwy going 62 in 55. You see he wanted to measure the length becuase I was pulling my enclosed trailer. 65ft max in CA and I'm 64ft7in stem to stern. I just laughed at him. They say its a 5,000 dollar ticket.

Lol, no man. I was laughing a little. I think he meant that the pic in his avatar was taken at bender park in oak creek. IMHO, I wouldn't put a wing on the beast. But hey, it's a free(relatively) country. I'm still honestly interested in where they installed the hand controls in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    My wing days were over after the state trooper ran me down and crossed 4 lanes of traffic to stop me. He said, "I saw you taking that on ramp sideways! But I cant prove it so I pulled you over to check plates and insurance." I was driving my modified 04 STI which could take on ramps sideways but I was not guilty on all counts. hahah
    That would have been a sight to see!

No DTM wing for me... the only wing(s) in my future will be:
    1969 Daytona (Hemi of course) or
    1970 superbird (yep, Hemi) or
    2010 Veyron...
    ok maybe an F40
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

The wing, for downforce. The handcontrols are installed on the left of the steering column. You can see a picture of these at Mobility Works. Your Welcome.