Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10th anniversary rs6 meet

Flag 10th anniversary rs6 meet

Just putting this idea out there. It's pretty early, but I was thinking it would be pretty badass to have as many rs 6's in one location around summer 2013. I'm sure some of us will move onto bigger and better things, but come anyway. Just sayin...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I'm in, road trip!
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    I'm in, road trip!
    Nürburgring?

PS I might be coming to the US for a month or so, probably South/North Carolina + road trip depending on where we can rent a beach house for a week or two.
    This will most probably in June/July 2011.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Great, I love the outerbanks! Germany, I'm in you buying?
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Nürburgring?

PS I might be coming to the US for a month or so, probably South/North Carolina + road trip depending on where we can rent a beach house for a week or two.
    This will most probably in June/July 2011.
    I'd be down to meet up. I will still be in va, not far from where you'll be. I'm sure some of the other peeps on the east coast would love to meet up, maybe even west coast! I mean you are the owner...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I guess I should elaborate. A 10 year anniversary of when the beast was offered here. This thing could be really big. It will definitely be the biggest RS 6 meet in the US if we even get a 5th or the remaining cars. I'm hoping for more. And of course all the members over the pond would be welcome!

The dates for this event will be released in December. Could be something for some to consider.
    Some people might get a rental car, some could bring their own and either join the event itself (will fill quickly)
    or just "be". Another option would be to just join in for the normal tourist driving.

http://www.granturismoevents.com/gra...burgring-2010/

http://www.granturismoevents.com/start/events/ (2010)

For 2011, there's just ONE small (big) problem. I "joined" this forum in 2002, so I think 2011 is a bit early for 10 years celebration
    (edit - sorry just read your post above)
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Lol@ cost can be invoiced to your company. I doubt the navy would foot the bill for me to go driving at the 'ring!

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Lol@ cost can be invoiced to your company. I doubt the navy would foot the bill for me to go driving at the 'ring!
    We just need a nuclear aircraft carrier to load up the '6's and have them IN the hanger bays (less salt water spray) and then park/moor at Wilhelmshaven or Bremerhaven and caravan down to the 'RING for 3 days and then back!

Can you work on that for us???
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    We just need a nuclear aircraft carrier to load up the '6's and have them IN the hanger bays (less salt water spray) and then park/moor at Wilhelmshaven or Bremerhaven and caravan down to the 'RING for 3 days and then back!

Can you work on that for us???
    Sure Ben, I'll get right on that! Har Har Har.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Sure Ben, I'll get right on that! Har Har Har.
    Consider it or have it notated as "Humanitarian Work"
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I should have relocated to the mainland by then, if so, I'm in! (or I could just ship the beast up for the meet, it's only $3K round trip)
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

Where are you looking to relocate? And hell yeah, come on downnnn!...or up? Lol

There are 4 or 5 RS6s here in CT I'm sure I can convince to go if within a days drive....

There's always S-fest here in CT at the end of August every year too.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

My vision is to have nationwide participation, and the best way to guarantee that objectiive is to locate this uber-meet at least semi-centrally in the USA. Maybe somewhere we can do some driving? Any ideas anyone?

Chicagoland Speedway?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I think timing is more of an issue and then location.

Wouldn't want to be on the East Coast during Hurricane season.
    Wouldn't want to be in tornado alley whenever that season is.... imagine if 30+ RS6's get sucked up and away?!?!??!

I hear Barrett Jackson in Phoenix is good in January (hint hint, wink wink)
    Anyone know of good roads around there???

Edit:
    Timing as in Seasonal timing. Not gonna go to Chi-town in December - did that already... Thanks to John Paul Jones...

Perhaps, anywhere around midway between Houston and Chicago that would be good?