Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBC Red Stuff Question

Too bad I am from the wrong side of the river but are cars sure do look great side by side and Kyle's in your shop in front of them. We just need to update the pics to show my LED tails and new wheels before I put the winters back on. So soon you will have four RS6s in the driveway?
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    I drove your car! You have RNS E and a set of winter wheels. Also, your drivers side mirror is leaking electrochromatic fluid. Am I right? He had a fair price. I got wigged out by the mileage.
    Edit, just saw you have listed the RNS E in you sig. Also, Not sure about the MTM. I think you need to do a data log to check for sure. If I remember, he didn't have any documentation that it was true, I didn't feel a difference.
    Yep. Set of winters, double-vision driver's side mirror. All previous owners kept meticulous records - you really gotta see them to believe it! A file an inch thick - every little thing. I'll double check, but am sure I have seen receipts for MTM installation.
    2003 RS6 MTM, RNS-E, 2007 Q7 and 1999 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Too bad I am from the wrong side of the river but are cars sure do look great side by side and Kyle's in your shop in front of them. We just need to update the pics to show my LED tails and new wheels before I put the winters back on. So soon you will have four RS6s in the driveway?
    Ooo, gotta see those tails! Love them on RS6 Evotech. Yep, Pat needs to add some color to the driveway

Quote Originally Posted by vr430 View Post
    Ooo, gotta see those tails! Love them on RS6 Evotech. Yep, Pat needs to add some color to the driveway
    Stop by sometime, we can data log your car and confirm the MTM chip.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

I was just going to say that. We need data logs from a MTM car.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Stop by sometime, we can data log your car and confirm the MTM chip.

Just did a bunch of browsing through forums. Looks like I have a lot to learn... And do... And there I was, thinking modding was behind me... My SO will not appreciate it.

Pat, if you do not mind adding a little color to the proceedings, please let me know when the next meeting is. I sent you PM with my cell number.

Thanks!