Thread: iPhone 4 HDR pic

Pictures iPhone 4 HDR pic

Snapped on my way to the grocery store.

Nice pic and looks great!- That is the only way to travel to the food place....00
    210K miles rolled

Great day in the life of RS 6 as daily driver...

Eight hours before I shot this pic (this morning) the beast was running very strong. After dropping kid #2 at lacrosse, I pull out onto a four-lane just before a 997-series Porsche Carrera 2 S... He moves to the right to pass as we both mash the throttle. He doesn't pass, I slightly pull on him from 20 to 80

Still carrying a trunk full of junk from Sam's Club last night and a set of Taylor burners.

When it's right, it's very right. Really wish they would have given us the C6 RS 6...........

Looks great! I just upgraded involuntarily when I took my phone to apple and they had to upgrade so they could run "diagnostics". Now I gotta wait for the next jailbreak :-( but I do like the hdr photos it makes.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Looks great! I just upgraded involuntarily when I took my phone to apple and they had to upgrade so they could run "diagnostics". Now I gotta wait for the next jailbreak :-( but I do like the hdr photos it makes.
    Haha. I'm a hard-core jailbreaker. Shot this with the HDR app that Apple rolled into the native iOS 4.1 build. My iTunes points to Saurik's server so I can keep running 4.02 until there's a jailbreak for 4.1.

If I couldn't JB my iPhone I would use something else. Just like if I couldn't tune my ECU I would drive something else.

What's the fun in having something if you can't hack/tweak/f- with it?