Thread: Aftermarket Timing Belt KIts for RS6

Aftermarket Timing Belt KIts for RS6

I found two companies with a pretty decent TB kits for Audi RS6 with water pump included and serpentine belt, plus the coolant. The companies are ECS and BLAUParts. Thanks.

I've no experience with Blauparts, but I'm currently running the ECS timing belt kit in my car. All of the parts are from the original equipment manufacturers, so no worries there. However, ECS has a major problem with picking and shipping the correct parts, so only order this kit if you have time to send half of the kit back and wait for the correct items.
    Edit: This seems like Veja Du, as I swear that I just answered the same question last week, but if you go to the maintenance schedule with part numbers sticky at the top of the page and copy/paste the timing belt component part numbers to www.genuinevwaudi.com, you can actually pick up all OEM parts for under, or close to the price of the ECS kit.
    Last edited by V8weight; September 30th, 2010 at 03:14.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Actually genuinevwaudi is a little higher now due to a new water pump being ~$271 now (rebuilt 077121004PX is $122).

For all the timing parts I paid ~$900 from genuinevwaudi, but I also have the piece of mind of the Audi parts warranty.

You are correct Pat, this was also discussed last week.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20...h-part-numbers
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement