Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi S7 spied uncovered?

Audi S7 spied uncovered?

Is this is uncovered Qisha?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audi-s7-uncovere&#100.jpg 
Views:	709 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	10323   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	662 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	10324   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	652 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	10325  
    HKS786

Seems like we are seeing it in Paris at the end of day, despite some latest claims...

http://carsspyphotos.com/2012-audi-s7/

This looks really uncovered...

It's a shame they chose black because it's hard to really notice what is different apart from the front bumper. Also your link mentions over 400hp, how much over 400hp will it actual be?

Nice car but I think it suits the less aggressive styling of the SE trim.

^
    Now you have it in white as well! (check the same link!)...

And according to very credible audiblog.nl, it's the V8 4.0 TFSI with 408PS!
    http://www.audiblog.nl/?p=38071

I thought the lighter shades would help it's appearance but alas it doesn't. Why did they give it that sad old saggy ass. At least the engine sounds like it's something worth waiting for, if true it's got the same output as the 550i but i wonder which one has the most torque and the better emissions?

Interesting that there are spy photographs of the S7 instead of the S8, considering Qisha's recent comment on what would debut at Paris. One possible explanation is that the S8 and S7 will both be released at Paris.

Or maybe the S8 is done with testing, ready to be launched in Paris and S7 is still testing.

Possible; however, why would the S7 be photographed with virtually no camouflage and near production ready? Automakers usually do not finish development and warehouse the vehicle for future release months and months in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyklon5 View Post
    Or maybe the S8 is done with testing, ready to be launched in Paris and S7 is still testing.
    I didn't think of that, if true would this mean that S models are coming earlier than before or is it roughly around this time in the lifecycle that they usually appear?

Recall that Audi introduced the S5 and A5 at the same time.

Is is just me, or does the ass of the white S7 look a bit like the CLK 63 AMG?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

You probably mean CLS 63 AMG... Yes indeed it looks very similar rear pipes are smaller than on the AMG

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoAudi View Post
    Recall that Audi introduced the S5 and A5 at the same time.
    Good call! Wanted to say the same...
    I doubt we will see the S8 before the S7 since A8 already has the V8 variant, for which the A7 desperately moans to get!
    We shall see very soon I guess, but it's been very frustrating... I don't know what is all that fuss around that V8 tt and subsequently the S7! It's just the top range option of a regular series model! if it was RS or some special concept/supercar - OK... Just - PRESENT THE DAMN THING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    Good call! Wanted to say the same...
    I doubt we will see the S8 before the S7 since A8 already has the V8 variant, for which the A7 desperately moans to get!
    We shall see very soon I guess, but it's been very frustrating... I don't know what is all that fuss around that V8 tt and subsequently the S7! It's just the top range option of a regular series model! if it was RS or some special concept/supercar - OK... Just - PRESENT THE DAMN THING!!!
    Quite right, it's not as if it's going to steal sales for any other Audi currently on sale because there's just no equivelants in the range. Anyhow Audi need to present their S versions the instance the regular car is released or there abouts and bring us the RS variant within the first 3 years instead of just before it making it's curtain call.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Quite right, it's not as if it's going to steal sales for any other Audi currently on sale because there's just no equivelants in the range. Anyhow Audi need to present their S versions the instance the regular car is released or there abouts and bring us the RS variant within the first 3 years instead of just before it making it's curtain call.
    Nothing to add on this! Hopefully someone from Ingolstadt reads/listens ...
    They can keep crappy 2.8 fsi's and detuned 3.0tdi's for themselves to impress their senile mother in laws! GIVE US THE REAL STUFF - NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

They want it all... they want it all... and the want it now... BUT are they going to get it?