Thread: FOR SALE (finally): 6 Speed 01E Adapter Kit for the C5 RS6

Hybrid View

I'm happy to announce that the ECU issues have been resolved by Addict Motorsport Design, LLC in the Seattle area.

They will be offering an ECU tune for the 6 speed RS6 that has all the issues with ABS, cruise control, traction control, idle & overall drive-ability resolved. Yes, the clutch switch is wired directly into the ECU.

My old car, now owned by Jason (Avus-RS6), was/is used for the ECU development and I've been informed that the transformation with the proper tune is very remarkable. Hopefully he will eventually add some input on this to any with an interest.

The tune is essentially a Stage 1 offering based off of stock components. AMD may also be able to customize any tuning based off of other modifications.

I have two steel flywheel kits that are available and ready for immediate shipment.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    I'm happy to announce that the ECU issues have been resolved by Addict Motorsport Design, LLC in the Seattle area.

They will be offering an ECU tune for the 6 speed RS6 that has all the issues with ABS, cruise control, traction control, idle & overall drive-ability resolved. Yes, the clutch switch is wired directly into the ECU.

My old car, now owned by Jason (Avus-RS6), was/is used for the ECU development and I've been informed that the transformation with the proper tune is very remarkable. Hopefully he will eventually add some input on this to any with an interest.

The tune is essentially a Stage 1 offering based off of stock components. AMD may also be able to customize any tuning based off of other modifications.

I have two steel flywheel kits that are available and ready for immediate shipment.
    BEGEEZ!!!! I am saving my lunch money now!
    Pricing? or since I am in Seattle, I guess I could just call...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    BEGEEZ!!!! I am saving my lunch money now!
    Pricing? or since I am in Seattle, I guess I could just call...
    Pricing for the ECU is $750 and it cannot be done remotely, so you're lucky. That's very good pricing considering you're going to end up at stage 1 power levels.

I'm sure he'd be happy to do a complete conversion for you too.

Otherwise, the ECU must be sent to AMD for flashing, etc.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Sounds like a pretty good deal! Now I need to start sourcing my manual swap parts!